Elektra Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got Elektra and Mytique today. They both look fantastic. Elektra comes in several pieces. All her tassels are held on by magnets.

100_0354.jpg

Thanks for the pics. Can't wait for my Red EX and White Elektra to get here!

I am totally not liking the Elektra comiquette. I really liked the prototype images that SS showed, but I am not too into the in-hand photos. Hmm... I will only be keeping one of my Elektras, either this comiquette or the PF and right now...I am liking the PF more

Looks Spanish/Czechoslovakia to me... :dunno

Both nationalities of women can look simular. But it's not uncommon for a dark haired, olive skinned woman to be easily miscategorized as for her ethnicity.

:I could insert a joke here:

Actually, it would probably be 11 pieces with the switch out hands. The regulars hands don't come off, so I didn't count them.

That is crazy. :horror

She doesn't even look like she would require that many magnets.

Ugh

Last edited:
I like the use of the magnets lately. Better than pegs that don't line up and require a hair dryer a futzing to make it fit properly.

I like the use of the magnets lately. Better than pegs that don't line up and require a hair dryer a futzing to make it fit properly.

Just hope the magnets don't weaken and she gets decapitated.. :p

she came out great! thank you for the pics.

I was also interested in getting the pfs, but not so much anymore.

Back