Electric Tiki Glory Maquette Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

black cat

Super Freak
Reaction score
Glory came today and I must say she is my favorite one so far. She is all one piece and she looks great.

Glory1.jpg

Glory8.jpg

Glory3.jpg

Glory5.jpg

Holy ^^^^e she's amazing! I can't wait till mine comes!!!!!
Thanks BC for posting.

No problem, I knew you have been waiting to see her so I opened her right away and took them. You are going to love her in person.

Also, Chapter, the box does come with what's inside it just like the regular Sideshow stuff does.

Should we have Dave merge this with the electric tiki buffy line thread? or stand a lone?

Merge is fine with me, I originally had them in there but made this so you guys would see it right away.

The statues look good together. I think the next villain statue should be a monster. There are already two human villains (Glory and Dark Willow), and Caleb isn't nearly as popular as Glory.

The Tiki Glory looks really good, I especially like the hair in the back, the pose, and the pink cheeks. But I don't like the eyesbrows, they look too much thick and brown. Still a good statue, I hope to buy one soon.

The Tiki Glory looks really good, I especially like the hair in the back, the pose, and the pink cheeks. But I don't like the eyesbrows, they look too much thick and brown. Still a good statue, I hope to buy one soon.

I never even noticed to be honest, they look like the cartoon version of her they used to make it. She had the same eyebrows.

Maybe I would be the only one to prefer the Glory like that, but here are some quick changes I made (not for real, just fake, as I don't own this statue yet) on Tiki Glory. I changed the eyebrows and the eyes, I never understood why they never paint interely the eyes on their statues because I prefer her like that.

gloryp.jpg

I'm not sure if they should have pupils or not, but you definitly improved the eyebrowns. Looks like it was a bad paintjob, hopefully the other Glory's are better.

I'm looking at the promo shots right now, and they're painted much better. I know I can't expect the statues to be as good as the promo, but the eyesbrows on this one is a bit to big for my taste.

I'm looking at the promo shots right now, and they're painted much better. I know I can't expect the statues to be as good as the promo, but the eyesbrows on this one is a bit to big for my taste.

Yeah, they never look like the promos do.

I'm so sorry I didn't get to post mine when I got her, I had some family problems that prevented me from going to work where she was waiting for me (really I say this to Buffy Girl as I know she was cussing me for not posting them), so thanks to BC!

I just adore her so. This may be my favorite Buffy line ever.

I'm so sorry I didn't get to post mine when I got her, I had some family problems that prevented me from going to work where she was waiting for me (really I say this to Buffy Girl as I know she was cussing me for not posting them), so thanks to BC!

I just adore her so. This may be my favorite Buffy line ever.

promise dear, I wasn't thinking anything negative at all. Just worried you hadn't gotten her yet! :) Hope the family issues have been resolved.

Back