Electric Tiki Buffy Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, since you're curious, here are the pics Brent posted of him:

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2303267&postcount=89

He's way better looking in person, though, like having Spike in your room! I haven't decided whether he's staying or going yet, though, so a red top Buffy tiki (or maybe Faith) is the only thing I'll consider trading for right now. Otherwise, he might just wind up on eBay one of these days. ;)

So, for those of you who were curious, here's a quick snap of the Spike repaint. He's on eBay now, poor guy. :(

P1010500RS.jpg

Now to hunt down OMWF Buffy!

I'll try to takes pics on Saturday, he is gorgeous (by gdb).

Any idea on pricing? I see one went for $130 on eBay the other day. Is that a good estimate?

I have seen them go for less, I wouldn't pay more than a $100 if you can help it.

Unfortunately, the OMWF Tikis go for quite a bit more than their counterparts in the line. I'd say $150ish is the going rate lately. (Granted, I know the last sold for $130ish.) They're out there though and well worth the money.

I finally got my EOD today. I got a scare when I saw the small box. I thought the seller had sent it in the colord box without any other box or packing, but it arrived fine.

The schyte isn't positioned the way it is on the promo shots and it's a bit "lose", but other than that, I love it!

It's only suppose to have one extra hand, isn't it?

I finally got my EOD today. I got a scare when I saw the small box. I thought the seller had sent it in the colord box without any other box or packing, but it arrived fine.

The schyte isn't positioned the way it is on the promo shots and it's a bit "lose", but other than that, I love it!

It's only suppose to have one extra hand, isn't it?

holding the stake, yes

Well, since Tracy has the photos up, I'm going to email him and talk to him about the 'surprise' regarding Spike. See if I can tell you all...

Edit: Email sent. So let's hope all...

Nevermind all...HERE'S THE INFO!!

Spike is hopefully going to come out with a Human head and an interchangeable Vampire head!!! Also, hands, as far as I know.

Last edited:
Prefer the vampire head personally, but dont think will be one I'll get. Would love a comiquette spike though in the new line...

Looks awesome! I'll probably get one and display it with the human head. It looks so perfectly evil!

I want to pose vamp head. I'll switch it up though. Then again...I will prob order one reg, that's all black. Then order the ex, post the ex with vamp head and reg with human. Ooohhh, exciting!

Oh, so the regular will be black? Good, because I think want to buy the exclusive and buy the regular one later on (when I have a job) and black will probably not look as good as the red one.

The third pic had a black t-shirt, doesn't it? Hard to see.

Spike looks amazing! So will Spike be the last in the line or will there hopefully be more to follow?

It really just depends on the extension. He may be the last but he also may not be. I'll keep everyone updated as I am.

Back