Electric Tiki Buffy Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I wanted to create a thread that was based on the entire line, all pro's and con's of each figure, etc. I just wanted to come to one place instead of 3 different ones.

I think it'd be cool to post photos, mishaps (boy do I have some) problems, and YAY's about our Buffy ET line.

I'll start....

I am still not ok with Willows design. I like the smoke swirls and such, but my figure just fell too forward. If my dogs ran past her, she would fall. I had to ensure that didn't happen. And I tried leaning her back...that did not help. She just would fall forward and would smash her face into the shelf. You know, if I wasn't there prepared to catch her. So I had to use plastic wrap to hold her back. Which takes away from the piece.

I broke willows finger off, haha. That sounds funny. All I did was put her gently back in her packaging. Well, turns out, can't really do that too successfully. I'm afraid to pack her back up for my move. Any suggestions?

Right now I'm dying for Faith's ET and Glory's. I just hope they actually ship Glory's. :S

I really love this line and want to see it continue. It's all we've got for now. I am not going to miss one single piece, as long as they bring us new characters and great designs. I do feel like 2 willows right now, was too much. Should have been Glory, then Caleb and or Spike, and Faith. Then maybe go to Dark Willow. But whatever, I'll take what I can get.

I LOVE EOD Buffy. She is definitely my favorite. Her shiny scythe definitely helps make her figure!

And What I love about OMWF Buffy is that she has interchangeable hands. Very nifty featuer. I have pool cue in her right and stake in her left. I put the stake in her left because the EOD Buffy has a free hand. So I didn't want 2 of the same things going on with two pieces of the same character that are posed the same way. So yeah, that's my reasoning.

I really like Willow's statue. It's really great and the smoke swirls are awesome. Just hate that she can't stand proper on her own. Anyone else have this issue?

Does the OMWF Buffy have a "free hand" as well, if you don't want to display it with two items? (Sorry, I can't contribute much, since I don't have any in this line. :monkey2)

Yes, she has a free hand, but since the Eod one does also, I put a stake hand in omwf buffy's hand.

please post lots of pictures in this thread. there doesn't seem to be a lot of pics of these statues out there. this is one of those lines i passed on cuz i didn't think we'd get more than 2 figures. turns out they will probably make quite a few. go figure.:rolleyes:

I am pretty sure all of them are selling well. Minus Dark Willow. I will post some new photos of these statues tomorrow. :)

Here are my pics. I only have OMWF Buffy. I'm not the best at taking pictures so don't judged her on my picture taking abilities. She is an awesome statue.

I threw in Elvira for good measure since I just love this statue and it's Electric Tiki.

Since we are on Electric Tiki is Faith 100% confirmed or just a possibility?

I can't take pics right now cause I'm at worK :( but I do own OMWF buffy and EOD Buffy, i love them!!! and will get others in the line, still hoping my LCS gets willow and as I've said in the past I hope they stop with the villains after Caleb and give us Xander and Giles :D

Going to post some photos of all three in the next few min. I've taken them all. Now I have to upload them. I'm going to warn you. A. I am not even close to a photographer, so, what you get is just me taking normal pics. B. My camera is just a cheap digital. Therefore the photos are also just normal. C. There is no C but A and B seemed lonely.

ONCE MORE WITH FEELING BUFFY

Last edited:
Going to post some photos of all three in the next few min. I've taken them all. Now I have to upload them. I'm going to warn you. A. I am not even close to a photographer, so, what you get is just me taking normal pics. B. My camera is just a cheap digital. Therefore the photos are also just normal. C. There is no C but A and B seemed lonely.

ONCE MORE WITH FEELING BUFFY

Nice pics BG! :rock

OMWF Buffy is my favorite, one day I'll pick it up! :)

OMWF Buffy is really great, but I love EOD Buffy. Something about the color and the scythe. She's just really great! The faces are the same also so it's not like you're getting a different face. Just different clothes and items and hair back instead of down.

What about OMWF do you like better? :)

if these were 40-50 bucks id be down, 80-90 is just a bit too steep(at least to me after getting the GG star wars maquettes cheap)

EOD Buffy is currently in stock at SSC. I don't like that very much since she was limited to 1100 pcs. That doesn't seem very good to me. So, where are all of you who don't have her yet? We need your support. So if you are thinking about buying one, and you just need a little push, what can I do to shove you over the edge? ;)

If it's more photos, video, whatever, just ask away and I will do what I can for you.

LOVE THOSE PICS. They are all great and I'm jealous of your Spike. I must get him one day soon.

Back