Electric Tiki and Disney - Roger Rabbit, Rocketeer, & others

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wanted to like the Rocketeer (love the film), but just can't get into the pose or the fake flames.

:(

Getting Herbie. Love the little guy, and I like the style Electric Tiki took with this. Not too many ways you can depict a car in collectible form and make it interesting.

That's a much better goliath. Didn't think the last goliath statue looked like him!

I got the electric tiki rocketeer today. Its a nice statue. Certainly nothing compared to the upcoming PF but its okay.

Just bought Darkwing Duck. My first Electric Tiki piece. I like it, but it's much smaller than I would have liked, especially for the price I paid for it. But it seems to be popular, as I had trouble finding it. I'll probably get the new comics coming out to display with it.

I already have the Polystone Bust and the Polystone Statue with the exclusive version of the PFF ordered.

Id love to have a 12" Jennifer Connolly or Betty Paige to accompany it!

I was checking out the website and one of the first they are doing is Darkwing Duck. In the announcement page I noticed the Rocketeer.

Back