Electric Tiki and Disney - Roger Rabbit, Rocketeer, & others

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Electric Tiki Roger Rabbit mini maquettes

I really like everything about Roger Rabbit except for Charles Fleischer as Roger. It brings the movie down for me. :monkey2

Hmmm... I was never bothered by the voice, although until your post I never even thought about who did the voice of Roger Rabbit :lol

It came out when I was 10, so I never really thought about in a critical sense :lol

Hmmm... I was never bothered by the voice, although until your post I never even thought about who did the voice of Roger Rabbit :lol

It came out when I was 10, so I never really thought about in a critical sense :lol

I'm just showing my age again. :lol

I was in my 20s when it came out, and there was just something about his voice that bugged me. I really can't stand it when he says "please". It was even worse when Fleischer would do the voice on talk shows to promote the movie. It was one thing to see the character do it, another to see some weird looking guy do it.

"Puh-puh-puh-puh-puh-please!"

What's not to like? :lol

Re: Electric Tiki Rocketeer statue

In that pic above, the bottom of the helmet and the jawline make him look like a duck.

I too will wait for the PF rendition.

Jessica Rabbit and The Rocketeer in color!!

jessica-money.jpg

Rocketeer1.jpg

Both of those look pretty great in colour. I wasn't considering the Rocketeer much before, but I might pick him up.

That Jessica looks better now that it's painted. I'll have to get it now. Even though she didn't apear like that in Roller Coaster Rabbit.

<object width="480" height="295"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/9KtTZktv0VE&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/9KtTZktv0VE&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>

I hope they make a Kim Possible. :D

Can't wait for it to go up for pre-order.

Saw this on IMDB earlier.

Jessica Rabbit Tops Cartoon Poll
2 March 2009 4:00 AM, PST

Jessica Rabbit has been crowned the sexiest ever cartoon character in a new poll.

The red-haired siren, who is voiced by Kathleen Turner in the 1988 film Who Framed Roger Rabbit?, won 37 per cent of the votes in a survey of 1,000 people.

Betty Boop was voted into second place with 22 per cent in the Cadbury's Dairy Milk poll, while Cadbury's own Caramel Bunny came in third with 10 per cent.

The study was carried out to celebrate the return of the Cadbury's bunny to billboard and magazine adverts.

Isn't Mary Blair the one who did the Mosaic in the Contemporary?

I don't know how I missed this thread, but I really like some of this Electric Tiki stuff. I want Darkwing Duck (although the WDCC stuff is kinda taking my attention away from him for a bit) and I really like the Rescue Rangers, but I'm disappointed about no Monty. Gargoyles will be tempting too. Now if they do Ducktales that'll be a hands down buy.

Yes. She also did the designs for It's A Small World.

Darkwing is my most wanted piece from Electric Tiki. There is just so much stuff to get and not enough money. I want the Grand Jester Studios Hook and Pan bust. Want to join D23 and The Walt Disney Classics Collection Collectors Society. Plus I saw some Big Figures I want at Art of Disney. Plus Vinylmation Park Series 2 is released tommorow.

Also have to get one of the Toy Story Woody dolls for my little cousins birthday in July.

Maybe I should get a job at Disney just for the discount. :rotfl

Back