Elder Scrolls V Skyrim

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was fighting one guy and as I decapitated him, he shouted out, "Hey, watch it!"

:lol that's a good one.

I accidentally killed Farkas (my current follower)for the hundredth time. Time to reload the last save. Don't you hate it when that happens?

Just picked up Skyrim today for 360 since I finished my University exams. Christmas break time :D

I'm extremely hungover today though so I only just got to Riverwood before I had to turn it off...I've been loving every minute of it though:D

I hate followers and horses who don't have the sense to get out of my way when I'm swinging my warhammer. I also hate guards who help me fight a dragon only to stand too close so that when I swing one too many times after the killing blow, I accidentally attack the guard and get some local bounty on my head.

Just picked up Skyrim today for 360 since I finished my University exams. Christmas break time :D

I'm extremely hungover today though so I only just got to Riverwood before I had to turn it off...I've been loving every minute of it though:D

Sweet man, I've invested 70 hours so far and have loved every minute!

So everyone what do you prefer Fallout 3 or this. I like the beauty of the destroyed buildings, the gore, the VATS system, machine guns and all that made for great gameplay in fallout.

I like the beauty of the land in this, like the mid evil times of this game. Like l said before l wish this game was more gory then it is. I think l actually prefer the world of Fallout to this. I hope there next game is Fallout 4.

Fallout will always be number 1.

I've been stashing all the hides, leather, ingots and cores I could find in a barrel next to the blacksmith in Rifton. Decided it was time and trained from him and took a 50% smiting potion and took my smithing from 20 to 79 in about 20 minutes. Then took my encumbered all all around Rifton and sold it all. :lol

I've been stashing all the hides, leather, ingots and cores I could find in a barrel next to the blacksmith in Rifton. Decided it was time and trained from him and took a 50% smiting potion and took my smithing from 20 to 79 in about 20 minutes. Then took my encumbered all all around Rifton and sold it all. :lol

I have all my ingots stacked right behind the smiths table in Whiterun, they are sitting there for when l need them.

Anyone know how to sell something that is worth like $1,500 or more. No one has that much money on them to buy my expensive items.. l have on that it worth almost $6,000.

I have all my ingots stacked right behind the smiths table in Whiterun, they are sitting there for when l need them.

Anyone know how to sell something that is worth like $1,500 or more. No one has that much money on them to buy my expensive items.. l have on that it worth almost $6,000.

Thieves guild fences! They have 3000-4000 on them.

Back