Elder Scrolls V Skyrim

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The world is pretty large and detailed, much larger than Red Dead Redemption which was huge and detailed as well. I do think a lot of RDR's animals looked better. The horses mostly.

At lvl 10 so far and have had quite a bit of fun. Making a Conan type character.

On a 360 the only glitch was doing the Missing In Action quest and Avulstein and his bother who I'm trying to resue kept attacking me. :lol only cure to it was to fast travel somewhere and then back.

The world is pretty large and detailed, much larger than Red Dead Redemption which was huge and detailed as well. I do think a lot of RDR's animals looked better. The horses mostly.

At lvl 10 so far and have had quite a bit of fun. Making a Conan type character.

On a 360 the only glitch was doing the Missing In Action quest and Avulstein and his bother who I'm trying to resue kept attacking me. :lol only cure to it was to fast travel somewhere and then back.

The funniest glitch I found was I was on a ship doing an assassination mission. I kept killing people and they would dissappear. I couldn't figure out why. They then all appeared (the bodies) in some random bedroom. They were all laying dead in beds. :lol

Oh and the dragons, who whould be the hardest foe in the game, are easy compared to that damn Frost Troll. I just sneak shot him with arrows from a distance and after about 5 minues he went down for the count!!!! :yess:

It now takes a giant 2 hits to kill me. :yess:

Just loaded it off Steam, all I can say is wow - very impressed with this game, best opening scene in a video game ever. Loved the dragon launching the guy out of the air... goodbye free time...

I'm at Level 18 now. Man does time fly when playing this. I swear, I look at the clock and it's around 11:30pm and then I play for a little bit, look again and it's almost 5 am! :lol Great game, really loving it.

What stone is everyone using, I got the Mage now but I am thinking the Lover is better overall...

I'm 21 hours in level 14 or 15 and haven't even looked (or found) one yet. :lol

Honestly I haven't a need for magic or the shouts yet. I have a Nord that is super high with bow skills and stealth, as well as very strong in 2 handed weapons. It's a weird mix but I have destroyed everything. I first start by crouching and taking things out with the bow using stealth (2x damage). What I don't kill I clean up with my great sword. Haven't had a problem even with dragons yet. A few hits and they are done.

Wow, your guy sounds like a total beast! I'm only starting out. I want to do a mix of magic and sword/bow. I didn't get much into magic in Oblivion. But I really want to use it in Skyrim. Dragons aren't that much trouble? I assume they get tougher as the game progresses along.

the mamoth is harder to kill than a dragon lol!

I havnt found a stone yet either! I got the guid which reads like an encyclopedia or dictionary lol ill have to look it up.

I'm 21 hours in level 14 or 15 and haven't even looked (or found) one yet. :lol

Honestly I haven't a need for magic or the shouts yet. I have a Nord that is super high with bow skills and stealth, as well as very strong in 2 handed weapons. It's a weird mix but I have destroyed everything. I first start by crouching and taking things out with the bow using stealth (2x damage). What I don't kill I clean up with my great sword. Haven't had a problem even with dragons yet. A few hits and they are done.

hey thats my character! :)

Thanks! :)
Is it classified as lightweight armor? If so, what your LW armor skill level?

Yes it is Light Armor. I am sitting at 39 currently for light armor. The only way to get this armor is to embrace Sithis though...

Add the wisp mother to the list of things that annihilated me. I'm getting raped right regular.

Yes it is Light Armor. I am sitting at 39 currently for light armor. The only way to get this armor is to embrace Sithis though...

I dont really like the light armour from the brotherhood. I do however love the black hand robes :D

Any one know where or if Orc armour is sold?? Ive collected an Orc Hammer, Sword, Mace, Bow & Arrows and Great Sword. Just need an Orc Axe, And war Axe and of course Armour... I cant find it anywhere... Its hard to find orcs around the game at all actually... ive seen a hand full i guess it is mainly Nords though...

Back