Elder Scrolls V Skyrim

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope. No hammer or blonde hair. :dunno Maybe I should make him a blonde headed Norse man and justify calling him Thor.

But to me right now, it's okay that he's not. I'll try to take a picture and post it here for you soon. To me he looks a little like a more "buffed out" young Mel Gibson Mad Max type of guy. I'm not that far into the game. But I really don't feel like starting over.

The magic looks cool, and does some real damage. While I'm more of a hack and slash guy, I wouldn't mind being able to do some magic too.

That's cool that you named your character Elrond. I think if I created a Wood Elf, I'd likely name him Legolas! :)

I joined the Brotherhood in Oblivion. So yeah, I think if I found them in Skyrim, I'd join up again with my new character.
Awesome! Can't wait to see your pics. I wouldn't start over if I were you though. :hi5:
I'm desperately trying to get into this game because i'm trying to play more types of games (i'm not a fps all the time player), but its not holding my attention. This and Mass Effect 2 did the same thing to me. I hate myself:thwak

Whaaaaaa? The two best RPG in the last couple of years aren't getting your attention?:gah:

:lol

Close up of the statue of Alduin that came with the Collector's Edition:

6339233827_98ff95c965_b.jpg

:rock :rock :rock

Glad to see I'm not the only one who is experiencing 'death by trolls'

Not too many problems with dragons...which I thought were meant to be by FAR the toughest creature in any Elder Scrolls game...

I believe I've solved the mystery as to why the dragons disappeared in the first place - the trolls killed them all for giggles.

Oh I see what you are doing. Trying to make me feel bad. :lol

I really hope I love this game. I tried Morrowind back in the day on my PC and I kept getting lost and gave up. With Oblivion I never made it out of the dungeon/sewer section in the beginning. :lol Obviously, I didn't give either one of them enough time to really get into the story..but I'm hoping this one will hook me right away.

Oh I think the opening will hook you right away. :)

Glad to see I'm not the only one who is experiencing 'death by trolls'

Not too many problems with dragons...which I thought were meant to be by FAR the toughest creature in any Elder Scrolls game...

I believe I've solved the mystery as to why the dragons disappeared in the first place - the trolls killed them all for giggles.

Best weapon for Trolls is fire.

So what are you guys playing as?
I've always played as a woodelf. No different this time around. And I always focus the most on my archery.

Here's my guy:
IMAG0448.jpg

Cool. I'm an Imperial. Been using a lot of two handed weapons, archery and Duo Flames. Now learning Shield and Sword fighting. Use a steel helmet in battle. Name is 'Lionheart'.

100_5324-1.jpg

What have been some of your random encounter rapings?

I got:

mauled by a couple bears

Crispy crittered by a dragon

Babe Ruthed over the mountain by a giant.

I just joined the empire. I've done loads of the main quests and now I think it's time to explore and get lost in the side stuff. This game is GOTY for me. At least til Skyward Sword anyway.

Cool. I'm an Imperial. Been using a lot of two handed weapons, archery and Duo Flames. Now learning Shield and Sword fighting. Use a steel helmet in battle. Name is 'Lionheart'.

100_5324-1.jpg

Very cool indeed. Sounds like your guy is a power house.

It's so cool how many different ways there is to play the game. And how the world changes to your play style. Yesterday I was walking in a kings hall. When I passed the gaurd he said "keep your arrows in your quiver archer" I thought that was a cool little encounter.

Very cool indeed. Sounds like your guy is a power house.

It's so cool how many different ways there is to play the game. And how the world changes to your play style. Yesterday I was walking in a kings hall. When I passed the gaurd he said "keep your arrows in your quiver archer" I thought that was a cool little encounter.

I like to mix it up, but those two hand weapons really take them down fast. Use the Bow for distant attacks and hunting. Using Magic little by little. I heard the comment, 'God gave you two hands and you know how to use them with your weapon', or something like that.

Just so I'm not crazy . . . are the weapon racks and plaques for 360 (and PS3?) bugged for everyone or just me?

This guy is able to do it on PC (Jump to 2:15).

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AZtBh3IrLs[/ame]

So are they bugged?

I bought the 25k house in Solitude just to find out that it has no display cases (the Arch Mage courters at the college does) and only a few racks I can't even use.

Very disappointed with that.

They look better than on my 360 on my end. Maybe the dude has lower settings? :dunno

I played this game side by side with friends on a PC and 360 and I can tell you hands down the PC version blows the 360 version out of the water (when you have the proper hardware :) ). But even if you don't have top of the line hardware I still think it renders better than the consoles do.

Back