Elder Scrolls V Skyrim

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I got a decent PC, but not a "top of the line" graphics card. I got Skyrim on my Xbox 360, and I'm very happy with it. How are you guys taking pictures of your created characters? Putting the game in the 3rd person view, and then taking the picture? Let me know. I want to post my character here too. Thanks! You're character looks great toylion! He looks a little like Danny Trejo from Machete! Very cool! :wave

Okay, thanks. I don't have a Droid. They look really cool. But I have a basic Sony digital camera that does the job right now until I get something better.

My Dunmer Rogue Assassin, Forbin. Been focusing on archery, one handed, destruction, light armor, smithing, and sneak. Pretty fun character for my first run. Fantastic game too. Couldn't be more pleased with it!
2011-11-13_00002.jpg

Had my first crash tonight. Couldn't even dashboard. Had to reboot. I was casting a lightening rune spell at the moment it happened. Not sure if that was a coincidence or more to it.

Add a snow sabretooth to the list of enemies to maul me almost instantly. Two hits. Ouch.

My Dunmer Rogue Assassin, Forbin. Been focusing on archery, one handed, destruction, light armor, smithing, and sneak. Pretty fun character for my first run. Fantastic game too. Couldn't be more pleased with it!
2011-11-13_00002.jpg

Whoa, sweet armor. What's it called?

2011-11-13_00002.jpg

Yeah, nice armor! What's up with your horse? Is it an evil horse with those red eyes? :horror

Yeah, nice armor! What's up with your horse? Is it an evil horse with those red eyes? :horror

Don't want to spoil anything for anyone, but I will give you a hint on how to find out: Ask any innkeeper about rumors and investigate.

HAHA He's an Orc and yea I'm torturing a woman in the background lol I love the brother hood

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

OK. Well, I stick with the "good guy" characters. Just the way I like to play it. I did the same thing in Oblivion. :)

OK. Well, I stick with the "good guy" characters. Just the way I like to play it. I did the same thing in Oblivion. :)

Its easier being evil :) lol I tried being good in oblivion :( I couldn't help myself lol bloody night mother. I just love the evil stories. I do need to try and be good soon... I can be an evil looking good guy :p

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Back