Elder Scrolls V Skyrim

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I noticed there's a 'Revised & Expanded' strategy guide releasing on Sep 12, which includes the Dawnguard expansion.

I can't help but think there isn't any other significant DLC coming anytime soon otherwise they'd cover it all in the new guide.

EDIT: Okay, I'm dumb. Now I'm reading that there's a new expansion coming called Hearthfire. So, I guess we all just wait for the "Ultra Revised & Expanded" guide??

I noticed there's a 'Revised & Expanded' strategy guide releasing on Sep 12, which includes the Dawnguard expansion.

I can't help but think there isn't any other significant DLC coming anytime soon otherwise they'd cover it all in the new guide.

EDIT: Okay, I'm dumb. Now I'm reading that there's a new expansion coming called Hearthfire. So, I guess we all just wait for the "Ultra Revised & Expanded" guide??

Who needs strategy guides with the internet? Just google Skyrim and the Quest.

Example: https://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Conjuration_Ritual_Spell

Who needs strategy guides with the internet? Just google Skyrim and the Quest.

People that like hardcovers?? People that like video game art??

I dunno, I just like big heavy hardcover books.

Sometimes, googling _____ is kind of a pain. I like reference materials.

:dunno

I actually made an effort to find the best copy of the Skyrim guide at Best Buy the day it came out. I view the guides as a collectilbe of sorts that mark the release of the game - kind of like how alot of games have exclusive pack-ins now. Plus, it's more fun and easy to have the guide sitting next to you then to have to hop on the computer, if you're a consule player.

I still have my old Oblivion guide that's beat to hell from long periods of play scouring over it's pages.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gXwNVpDmfo[/ame]

Complete with Old Yankee Workshop music.

Now that is cool!!!! I just wish they let you choose any woman to marry! I know some bar maids that would fit the bill!!

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gXwNVpDmfo[/ame]

Hearthfire is the Next Skyrim DLC, Details and Trailer Revealed
Posted by Adam Cook on August 28, 2012 in News

Bethesda have announced that the next downloadable add-on content for Skyrim will be Hearthfire, we’ve got details and a trailer to share.
Hearthfire will allow you to purchase land and build a home from the ground up, complete with an armory and an alchemy lab. You can even adopt children, if you so choose. We rather enjoyed the last DLC – Dawnguard – so are looking forward to this one too.
Key Features:
Choose Your Land – Choose from property in the salt marshes of Hjaalmarch, the forests of Falkreath, or the vast tundra of The Pale. For the more ambitious landowner, purchase multiple plots and start building a real estate empire.
Customize Your Home – Expand your home with a variety of room combinations including an armory, alchemy tower, kitchen, trophy room and more. Grow plants in your new greenhouse, cultivate slaughterfish in the fish hatchery, house your Arcane Enchanter in the enchanting tower, or display your latest conquest in the trophy room. Add additional features like stables, mills, smelters, gardens and more.
New Objectives and Interactions – Guard your home from unwanted visitors like marauding kidnappers, armed bandits, and skeever infestations. Turn almost any follower into your personal steward to improve and protect your home. Or if you require more help, hire a personal bard or carriage driver to ease the burdens of home ownership.
Adoption – Transform your house into a home with Hearthfire’s all-new adoption system. Adopt children and discover new ways to interact with your family. Play games with the kids, allow them to have pets and gain new bonuses from having a family.

ha ha dammit!
I literally just deleted all my saves and took Skyrim off my Xbox!
I love Sims style suff like this GAAAAH!!

:D

Looks interesting. Can't wait to play Skyrim with this from the start, should be fun once I get the inevitable GOTYE whenever they finish releasing the DLC.

This DLC sounds very intriguing. I still haven't played Dawnguard, but this looks like a keeper too.

Back