Elder Scrolls V Skyrim

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That D@#$ dog is driving me crazy!!!!!!!!!!! I'm tired of getting poked in the a#$ and knocked over cliffs!! Can't they fix him in a patch?

I'm only 41 so you're not that low. But I'm surprised you would even use a companion at 30. I don't think I've used any (besides quest related ones) except for on my first character.

But to each their own I guess. :lol

When I became than of white run picked up lydia and have ran with her so far. You have any problems killing the dragons?

When I became than of white run picked up lydia and have ran with her so far. You have any problems killing the dragons?

Nope. Depending on their ability (fire or ice) I use the opposite to make them land. And then I have an ebony Mace that does 80 damage, so a few power swings and their done.

Nope. Depending on their ability (fire or ice) I use the opposite to make them land. And then I have an ebony Mace that does 80 damage, so a few power swings and their done.

Opposite? I didn't relize that! Where did you get a 80 damage weapon? Never mind if it will ruin it for me.

Opposite? I didn't relize that! Where did you get a 80 damage weapon? Never mind if it will ruin it for me.

Yeah, If it's a fire breathing dragon I use an ice spell. Does much more damage then fire vs fire or ice vs ice.

As far as the Mace, I have one handed raised to 94 (i think) with the mace,axe, and sword damage multipliers raised to 4 (out of 5) and then I have the ebony perk under smithing, which then allowed me to improve the mace twice as much. No cheating involved.

I don't use enchanted weapons so I raised it as much as possible, and its the most powerful I have at the moment cause I haven't reached daedric level.

I did the same for my glass armor, which is at 70+ right now.

Nice!! I got a lot of work to do!! Love this game! I need to upgrade my PC so I can play it on there.

Just out of curiosity, what's everyone's stats right now. Me....

Argonian
Sword and shield fighter
Level 34
75 hours played

I haven't joined either the Legion or the Stormcloaks yet. I have a long way to go. Just picked the game up again after a month long break.

I cant see where I have my total hours played so far. Im on the PS3, anyone know where I can see?
Im interested yet frightened at the same time.

I cant see where I have my total hours played so far. Im on the PS3, anyone know where I can see?
Im interested yet frightened at the same time.

When you save, it'll be listed under your name on the right side of the screen. Mine for example will say 75.43.01 hours, minutes, seconds.

Me
46 Hours played
Level 30 Nord
Mainly sword & Shield + destruction magic
Haven't picked a side as well...Kinda reluctant in doing the main quest lolz...cos I'm afraid the game will end too soon.

Back