Elder Scrolls V Skyrim

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
'The Man in the Iron Mask'. Kind of a Dr. Doom vibe.
Spoiler Spoiler:

100_5340.jpg

Nice mask with great immunities! I gotta get that one when I get to that point in the game.

I just got that mask as well. There's a cool necklace l made. you find the three pieces and forge them together and you get an extra 30 health, 30 stamina, and 30 magica. You get that mission by reading a book in the library where the ork is when you join the magic college. The last boss you fight before forging the pieces was damn hard, he kept jacking my weapons, he took my sword and my bow.

Last edited:
Just got all the achievements and I really enjoyed my first character (2-hand Nord in full daedric gear). I think I'll take a break and make a sneaky character upon the release of future dlc. My only complaint is that the guild quests seem to rush you to the center of attention too quickly. I liked how you rose through the ranks in Morrowwind (didn't play Oblivion).

Just got all the achievements and I really enjoyed my first character (2-hand Nord in full daedric gear). I think I'll take a break and make a sneaky character upon the release of future dlc. My only complaint is that the guild quests seem to rush you to the center of attention too quickly. I liked how you rose through the ranks in Morrowwind (didn't play Oblivion).

I call a bluff you already got ALL the achievemnts. That or you haven't slept since it came out.

I call a bluff you already got ALL the achievemnts. That or you haven't slept since it came out.

I believe it. I have to fight to find time to play games. So far I have played for 32 hours. Some people that don't work like I do or have families to tend to could have banged out at least 70 to 80 hours more playing time by now. Some people just have that kind of time. :dunno

At lvl 26 right now. I've played I don't know, 30 hours? I walk everywhere. Mainly doing side quests and looting, stealing, killing anything. :lol

Just finished killing
Spoiler Spoiler:
. Will join up with the Brotherhood soon!!

At lvl 26 right now. I've played I don't know, 30 hours? I walk everywhere. Mainly doing side quests and looting, stealing, killing anything. :lol

Just finished killing
Spoiler Spoiler:
. Will join up with the Brotherhood soon!!

I've logged 32 hours and am level 18 or something. :rotfl

I guess I need to kill more people. :rock

I havn't played Skyrim or any RPG before so what race should I start with or does it not matter?

Also are there any basic tips I should know to level and such faster?

I havn't played Skyrim or any RPG before so what race should I start with or does it not matter?

Also are there any basic tips I should know to level and such faster?

It doesn't really matter in the long run in this game. Your character will adapt and grow according to your play style.

I would highly recommend picking up the guide if you are a newcomer. You don't need to read about the quests and stuff. It gives you a lot of good information. I like them myself to read about the equipment and item pick ups. Just so I know what the hell I'm picking up.

Start off which whoever you want.

Best tip: Only sell items to a couple dealers in case you sell something you need later. If the item has a unique name, store it, don't sell it.

It would be an odd thing to lie about really. I was either working (writing), sleeping, or playing Skyrim. Admittedly, I didn't realize I had put over 100 hours already until I checked...116 hours is a lot.

Edit: Maybe I should of just said you were right and not admit to being such a hermit the past week and a half.

IMG_0110.jpg

IMG_0109.jpg

I believe it. I have to fight to find time to play games. So far I have played for 32 hours. Some people that don't work like I do or have families to tend to could have banged out at least 70 to 80 hours more playing time by now. Some people just have that kind of time. :dunno

I'm at the tail end of writing my thesis so I do have more time than I normally do to burn on games. Being single does allow more time.

Last edited:
Check out this video on YouTube:

12 Dragons invade Markath

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQwLKRqIIFQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

That's a lot of dragon scales to pawn off.

What armor is that? Pretty cool if anybody knows.

I've been sporting the Blades armor with The Dark Brotherhood's gloves, boots and hood.
IMAG0456.jpg

Ugh I can't even come to this thread anymore :( :lol

I want to play so bad but I got my exams next week..will be picking up right after them though :D:D

Back