Elder Predator Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There was a sketch of a masked P1 LSB and later on I believe a quote from SS confirming it. It's probably in the official Predator LSB thread somewhere.

You are correct on the sketch. It's actually partially visible in the image on the first post of the Big Chap LSB thread. Zoom in lower left (it's partially covered) on the wall of pics they're looking at.

Looks like a very initial sketch, and those can change a lot if they even happen at all. I guess we'll see. I'm hoping for a wolf in the line soon, needs to have an aggressive expression though I reckon.

the LSB looks great, i have my elder resin head 1/1. it has resin neck ring, plan to put some beads on it.

Attachments

• SAM_7637.JPG
    SAM_7637.JPG
    198.4 KB · Views: 236
  • SAM_7559.JPG
    SAM_7559.JPG
    238.1 KB · Views: 239
  • SAM_7557.JPG
    SAM_7557.JPG
    235.1 KB · Views: 234
  • SAM_7558.JPG
    SAM_7558.JPG
    231.6 KB · Views: 234
  • SAM_7565.JPG
    SAM_7565.JPG
    222.2 KB · Views: 236
^Wow that's a great looking bust. What is it derived from?

Regarding the masked P1 LSB, if they do come out with it, I don't want it to be an idealized version like their open face one. :lecture

Sideshow Online Comic Con 2nd day N its Elder Predator Bust Announcement whoa

I knew this was coming :yess:. Doesn't look as realistic as the bust in my sig, but looks great so far. They even got the laser on top of the cannon in there. Looks like they paid attention to all the small details for once.

why do you think it's stylized? looks almost perfect to me so far. Defn better than any other companies attempt at the Elder including the earlier maquette. Just wish this was 1:1.

Sorry, I meant the colours, but thinking about it it nay just be the edited preview. I agree this is pretty damn close. I really like these LSB's and this looks like a winner. I just hope this gets painted better than the P2. I'm certainly in for this! :hi5:

You may yet get a 1:1 down the line. I'm happy this is an LSB for now.

This will go nice with your new P2 bio Mr Thrifty ;) I think I'll put it next to my P2 maquette and HCG P2 bio..

Sorry, I meant the colours, but thinking about it it nay just be the edited preview. I agree this is pretty damn close. I really like these LSB's and this looks like a winner. I just hope this gets painted better than the P2. I'm certainly in for this! :hi5:

You may yet get a 1:1 down the line. I'm happy this is an LSB for now.

maybe, but I'll get this until they do make a 1:1. Even if I have to get this repainted, I will be getting it. I need a Elder. Now I kinda wish I jumped on the P2 savage when it went up for order.

Is this a really old thread, or has nobody started posting about the latest Elder announcement yet? This was all I found through Google! Either way, Collectorcol's pre-order list continues to grow!

preview__ElderPredatorLSB-2.jpg

Back