Elder Predator Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was actually going to post that picture! Just can't do it ATM since I'm on my iPhone at this very moment. But has anyone seen this at SDCC? I'm sure someone would have to of seen it by now! :impatient:

Was actually going to post that picture! Just can't do it ATM since I'm on my iPhone at this very moment. But has anyone seen this at SDCC? I'm sure someone would have to of seen it by now! :impatient:

I don't believe it is was revealed yet. However, when I asked SS before the con if the Engineer and the Elder bust will be for PO during this event, their replied was something like "no PO but however their will be something". I guess the meant the engineer, the might saving the elder for the sooktacular event later this year :pray:

it makes sense to delay this, since Alien bust is previewed!

I don't believe it is was revealed yet. However, when I asked SS before the con if the Engineer and the Elder bust will be for PO during this event, their replied was something like "no PO but however their will be something". I guess the meant the engineer, the might saving the elder for the sooktacular event later this year :pray:

If this is the case, I have my glock 9mm in my lap for great, great purposes... :lol :lol :rotfl

During spook maybe. Alternatively, SS's Con celebration lasts the entire month i.e. 31st July. Maybe they can preview it sometime between these days :dunno

Yes Christmas - No Christmas. Yes Pictures - No Pictures.... And who cares about SS announcements...
Main thing is - Someone got to start a thread!
:slap:slap:slap

Yes Christmas - No Christmas. Yes Pictures - No Pictures.... And who cares about SS announcements...
Main thing is - Someone got to start a thread!
:slap:slap:slap

Peter-Griffin-Haters-Gonna-Hate-Dance-MRW-Gif.gif

Back