• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

EL wire supplies for 1/6 lightsabers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JustinLuck

Super Freak
Reaction score
For sale are some EL wire accessories that can be used toward making 1/6 lightsabers.

The AA driver in the lower right corner doesn't currently turn on because I had old batteries inside that leaked and left some corrosion on the contacts. This driver might be able to work again if the contacts are cleaned up. All the other drivers and accessories are in new, working condition. I have included two Energizer lithium batteries for the working AA driver with attached neon green wire. The compact drivers also each include their 'watch' batteries. These drivers are great for fitting under the clothing of the figures.

$42 shipped for everything.

img0249r.jpg

Last edited:
Let me know if you have any questions about these items. These supplies cost me over $80 from online stores. The lithium CR battery drivers cost me $10 each.

Back