Prop eFX TIE Fighter

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There’s a vender down here in Australia selling one for $1400 delivered in Australia but doesn’t help you. I bought mine thru Secret compass and got it delivered to Australia for $1080 total.

Thanks for the heads up, I noticed the cost would be about the same as some of the Ebay prices. I really wish I had pre-ordered the Tie Fighter and didn't wait! :gah: Congrats to those who got one, they do look awesome...

There will be more. EFX will fill pre orders then ship more out once all the defective and damages ones are replaced. From what I hear 100+ should be available in the end.

Yes right. Best to see if the wings are in line is to sit the complete TIE on the floor and tighten the screws when both wings sit even on the floor.

The final cover is very fragile. It Needs some Patience to put These on.

Thanks again Spiker! :duff

I am very happy with it. Still waiting for my acrylic cover.

7cm2d2w2.jpg

jp8wkqk2.jpg

tz9iql4y.jpg

9yvumpu8.jpg

ovdfmm32.jpg

ah493dns.jpg

^ Very nice! :clap

My eFX TIE Fighter arrived, just put it together. Glad I managed to attach the screws quite easily, but indeed I had to sand down the interior of the wing cover plates to fit better - now I can have them on or off with ease. To peel off the sticky paper on the acrylic base was a HUGE pain in the *** though. I couldn't peel it off in one move like on Vader helmet base, but small pieces half size a dollar bill. Crazy.

Overall it looks really impressive, I wanted this TIE Fighter studio scale for years, and can say I'm happy with it. I don't know too much about TIE Fighter's accuracy, but even if not as accurate as a custom TIE Fighter kit, the eFX is still a great display piece.

efxtiefighter10.jpg

efxtiefighter12.jpg

efxtiefighter15.jpg

efxtiefighter20.jpg

Congrats, Sergiu. Great that the Tie arrived as a "late" bday present. I am glad that I ordered it half a year ago, so I didn't waste several years of waiting for this piece ^^

I regret missing out on the X-Wing...and this but I want them both or none at all! so none it is. Oh yeah and the MR Falcon. :monkey2

I regret missing out on the X-Wing...and this but I want them both or none at all! so none it is. Oh yeah and the MR Falcon and the AT AT. :monkey2

I know this is just showing off but just wanted to show my almost finished X-Wing next to the Tie fighter of course.

8481501788_fe435ec88f_b.jpg

8481480068_a44625843c_b.jpg

8481501692_d7826c1eab_b.jpg

Bravo Sergiu very very impressive!!!!!!!
congrats buddy..

I agree with shocktrooper-au..you should put tie pilot on the upper shelf, and the atat on the low one..

I don't agree with them. You should sent the AT AT bust to me instead of placing him in the lower shelf ^^

Great display, sergiu!

Love it mate, personally I'd swap the tie and the atat spots as the white attracts the eye and the tie gets lost both being low and dark, the atat will be seen in any spot :1-1:

Bravo Sergiu very very impressive!!!!!!!
congrats buddy..

I agree with shocktrooper-au..you should put tie pilot on the upper shelf, and the atat on the low one..

I don't agree with them. You should sent the AT AT bust to me instead of placing him in the lower shelf ^^

Great display, sergiu!

Thanks my friends! Good idea! :hi5:

efxtiefighter28.jpg

Back