Prop eFX TIE Fighter

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There isn't any other pics yet. eFX's sample/ model is overseas at the moment so they are not able to show more photographs. As soon as production gets underway they should have more.

1. jkno
2. Dutchskywalker
3. jason2885
4. mandible
5. Darth Milo
6. tnaig001

Oh, and with an display case included you would have put your pre-order in ? :google

Nope, but my point is that it's a fragile piece and it would be much saver to have it in a display case. And not have shipping include will scare of some collectors because that will make the piece more expensive :gah:

Just my opinion... :monkey3

The base is made in a such way that you can add a custom made display case. Or maybe eFX will get one for fans that want it after the TIE is released like they did with the X-Wing.

I'm going to get a custom made cabinet for this one and a few other things are getting ready for the moment this iconic fighter is shipping. together with the AT-AT this will be one of my favorite items in my collection.

I'm thinking about buying this from Redford Films. Has anyone had problems with them? I'm concerned because I'm an international customer and I want to minimize the chance of a problem.

Back