Prop eFX TIE Fighter

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not to worry, the info will come soon. :) Remember they are shipping the McQuarrie Vader now, and also just announced the Precision Cast Sandtrooper helmet, so they are quite busy at the moment. But I'm sure they won't let us down

Yeah, but I didn't order one, so I'm going to be pissed if it's something really good. :lol

The really good item is the TIE Fighter itself, one of the most iconic ships in the sci-fi movies ever. Anything else is just a simple add-on to it ;)

True, but that's a lot of coin for one collectible. I try not to go that high very often.

True, but that's a lot of coin for one collectible. I try not to go that high very often.

Agreed. Me neither, but there are a few items that I cannot pass on. You maybe know about my OT Imperials focus, so this helps in not buying many other things, and thus saving for other things that I really like and want in my collection. And my health problems and medical bills combined with the economic crisis don't help either, but I would not forget myself if missing this...

eFX newsletter:

tie.png

I knew the sizes were different because they were true to the original scales. I just meant that the ship coming with a pilot was consistent. :duff

I knew the sizes were different because they were true to the original scales. I just meant that the ship coming with a pilot was consistent. :duff

It is. :yess: Still we didn't get an answer from eFX regarding if the original movie used TIE Fighters did have a pilot inside...

I'm happy with the bonus Pilot. Getting the TIE Fighter regardless.

Nice edition size and the bonus pilot is a cool little extra. I have Luke displayed in my X-Wing, so I'm sure I'll use the TIE pilot as well. Now we just need a shipping date... (and a pre-order for the ANH Vader helmet! :drool)

I don't think the scale is that far off. I may be misremembering, but isn't there a famous photo showing both the Tie and X-wing together in front of a blue screen being shot simultaneously? If they were both in the same composite - wouldn't they need to be the same scale?

Back