Prop eFX TIE Fighter

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The colors. The ANH Tie is a light blue grey color. The Ties in ESB and ROTJ are a dark blue color.

Look at what Bryan says on RS forum, quite interesting, I'm waiting for more info on the differences between ANH and ESB TIE Fighters:

From our research, they were all the same color for the 3 OT films. We had access to an original ANH TIE before it was sold in auction and we matched the color.

However, we will continue to research this, but for the ANH version, we know the color is correct.

Thanks!

Bryan

Eeeh, the color difference may be a misconception. I still think there is a color difference. I'll see if I can get it verified from some where more official.

Looks amazing and the price range is what I expected but I'm in college and have no room for Studio Scales! Maybe one day I'll pick this bad boy up but if they make a Slave 1 I may not be so lucky to restrain myself...

I might do my own signature plaque also -but I'd pass on Bonehill. I'd prefer an ILM model maker since they had more to do with TIE fighters than any of the actors. Plenty of time to plan though.

Very nice piece indeed...but way to much stuff coming in the next few months, plus christmas and other things...

Also, $1k for this is a little high..The X-Wing came with free ship and Hamill signature for $200 more...Well, maybe one day I'll get this, hopefully for less.

Just ordered mine from the local distributor! Bring on February, can't wait!

Preordered it at Redford Films. Can't pass on the base price + free shipping.

End of this day the EU shops should be able to give their prices.
PBM is going to offer this end of today :yess: :panic:

Back