EFX Star Destroyer replica model

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you want EFX to hold onto your money for decades, only to release from time to time announcements telling about various delays? Then buy an EFX Star Destroyer ...

I have a question. Who exactly will be making these once ordered? I presume it will be Steve or one of his employees and if so then that throws up even more red flags.

I can't deny the quality of his kits but it's a bloody frustrating experience trying to get parts out of the guy if you receive an incomplete kit.

My studio scale Slave 1 is beautiful but I went through Salzo and had no worries.
My good friend is currently part way through building this star destroyer. It's a beautiful kit and enormous in scale but the build has been at a stand still for 6 MONTHS because he is getting the run around on a multitude of missing parts. No doubt he'll get them eventually but God only knows when that will be.

Food for thought because this is who you'll most likely be entrusting your 16 thousand dollars to.

Back