Prop eFX Slave 1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you think there is a little chance to get this beauty ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTNOGfr7QFU&t=125s

Not a chance, well not through efx at least.

I have this exact model and it's currently being built. You can buy it through nice-n models or Mike Salzo who you can find on the RPF.

It's not cheap though mate. My kit cost me 2k that's not including build costs (don't tell my wife haha). Plus it's enormous!!

I just read a hilarious discussion on the MR Facebook group, where some arrogant dude had an extremely amusing and weird epiphany. By his accounts anything without an edition number doesn't have the value of the plastic/resin it is made of LOL

holycrp.jpg

Sounds like some members over on rebelscum....

Yeah.
I don't know the guy above but his thread was really hilarious, seems it is deleted now, he posted the F word talking to another member. Funny stuff.
I'll make a petition to have toilet paper with edition number printed on it to be a true collectible for this dude too. :p

Not a chance, well not through efx at least.

I have this exact model and it's currently being built. You can buy it through nice-n models or Mike Salzo who you can find on the RPF.

It's not cheap though mate. My kit cost me 2k that's not including build costs (don't tell my wife haha). Plus it's enormous!!

I sent you a PM mate, when you get a chance please let me know. Thanks

I contacted EFX and customer service told me they are still working on slave 1.

I told them they could easily make an limited exclusive repaint with a Jango's slave 1 edition.
That would be awesome and I would purchase both !

I told them they could easily make an limited exclusive repaint with a Jango's slave 1 edition.

At least EFX answered you. They are very optimistic. I guess it's the mushrooms in their warehouses, since there are not props there, plus the money they have from the fans for years already - killer combo for crazy optimism.

LOL...yeah I got the same answer about the Legend Stormtrooper and the Yoda! That was 6 years ago!!! Slave 1 will never happen. They have always answered my emails as well. Please don't put any merit on what they say. Professional liars they are!

I actually "know" Santino from several Facebook groups... he just so proud to have a MR Falcon :lol

What you guys are saying here makes me quite sad... That gave me some hope when I got their reply but apparently that has not value...

I do have Code 3, but this one is again better and way bigger and looks so awesome.

Hope we will get it, even if that is in 10 years from now... lol ...

the guy you are quoting ....

A ok, I usually try to forget names of people like him. :) Yeah he is very proud of his MR Falcon and posted again and again, that he got called out by a few other members on that IIRC.

A ok, I usually try to forget names of people like him. :) Yeah he is very proud of his MR Falcon and posted again and again, that he got called out by a few other members on that IIRC.

:lol yep.. I also told him already that its getting old.... anyways..

Back to that topic... whoever wants to have a decent sized Slave1 model.. I much suggest to get the Finemolds 1/72 scale built and painted.. its fantastic !

This will release. The efx guy said they're doing a deal with Chronicle Collectibles to get more stuff released!
351673872eb39c941fe598e764493177.jpg
70190bbc6080371a6b45e1e8014339e4.jpg
d0448a7f9f2f2c23287f152b7559b876.jpg
f60345f340958fa0cf81431c1697aaea.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

Back