Prop eFX Slave 1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let's see...
This was confirmed back in 2012.
It's been 6 years since.
That means eFX has just completed the preliminary concept of the project.

All is good!
They are on track for a 2025 release as planned.

if that could be true...

Right after they make the movie below, next will be the Fett Trilogy:

sw gonk movie.jpg

I think as long as eFX has 'something in production' they are allowed to keep the license. I will look to be retired by the time this realistically sees production. I will bet on retirement before this sees the light of day.

I was so excited when EFX got the Star Wars license, now in ten years three models. They should have had 20 models at least by now. Who runs this company. No production, no money. You would think they would get that concept.

I don’t understand how this company even exists. Make products or GTFO. They had a TIE Advanced at Star Wars Celebration 2017 that looked great but I haven’t heard one word about it. I’d buy it today if I could but don’t understand what the hold up is. EFX is horrible.

I don’t understand how this company even exists. Make products or GTFO. They had a TIE Advanced at Star Wars Celebration 2017 that looked great but I haven’t heard one word about it. I’d buy it today if I could but don’t understand what the hold up is. EFX is horrible.

They also had a Tie Intercepter on display in 2009!

Worst collectibles company ever!

That's because they don't really make any of these items. Every "prototype" or "work in progress" studio scale ship they've had on display for years now is a Steve Neison kit. It's all smoke and mirrors and an absolute farce.

You can buy the kits direct through Steve but that presents it's own problems as it's incredibly hard to get a reply from him in response to any inquiries!

As far as I can tell EFX exists solely to give certain people access to the Lucas Archives to make copies of original props.

As far as I can tell EFX exists solely to give certain people access to the Lucas Archives to make copies of original props.

So they're not really a company then? Some legal loophole for a fanboy to have access to the archives without spreading the wealth? I don't know how it works.

But the company sure does blow, I don't know why we can't have a reliable props company.

Back