Prop eFX Slave 1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I took me (and most here) years to acquire the collections we have. But that's the point of it. The thrill of the hunt for that next sought after piece. What fun would it be if we all ran down to the local retailer and plunked down some cash for our grail character piece. Wouldn't be a grail at all, because there was no fun in hunting that piece down and adding it to your collection.

i am all for the thrill of the hunt, but not for chasing after a unicorn.

They had a smaller MF on display at CV, but not much word on it since.

eFX has said that the Falcon is not happening. It was supposed to be an affordable alternative to the usual studio scale, but apparently the cost of manufacturing all the parts rose, making it unaffordable.

Sucks but I'm over it.

My Slave one MPC model will tie me over till this baby graces the streets. Either way im getting one. If i start saving 10$ aweek ill have enough to purchase this when it come out in 2 years.
Therefore the long wait is ideal for me , my bank account and my marriage LOL
Look forward to it

eFX has said that the Falcon is not happening. It was supposed to be an affordable alternative to the usual studio scale, but apparently the cost of manufacturing all the parts rose, making it unaffordable.

Sucks but I'm over it.

That sucks. Looked damn good.

Sucks but I'm over it.

Damn that sucks I hadn't heard that. :gah:

Glad I'm not into Fett. Though I should buy one and flip it later like some will do for sure LOL...

Glad I jumped on the 'pro-painted, pre-built' Finemolds Falcon when it was up at HLJ for 55% off. I really got it to tide me over until the eFX mini Falcon came out, but now that it's cancelled.... :monkey3

As for the Slave 1, I'm looking forward to this. Might have to start saving up. I do have the Code 3 version, but would sell it off to fund this. Since I plan to have the Han Carb PF displayed with the ROTJ Fett PF, this would look GREAT next to the upcoming ESB Fett PF IMO...

Nothing new about this one ?

I know you just got called out for doing this exact thing over on Statueforum, but quit bumping super old threads by just asking for news. If there’s news, trust me, it would be bumped - especially an eFX thread. All it takes is a bit of research. Don’t just pop on, ask two questions in two very old threads and then disappear.

I know you just got called out for doing this exact thing over on Statueforum, but quit bumping super old threads by just asking for news. If there’s news, trust me, it would be bumped - especially an eFX thread. All it takes is a bit of research. Don’t just pop on, ask two questions in two very old threads and then disappear.

LOL but I do think I am free to bump threads I want to be bumped because I have interests in.
I only ask about threads relative to boba fett and jango fett, so that is why I do not have 8,000 posts as you have.
So if you do not know me and the way I have to collect, please keep your opinion for yourself.

All you have to do is read any thread about EFX to know they are the worst collectibles company that has ever been and barely produce anything.

End of story.

Move along.

They did have the piece on display recently. Maybe less than a year ago. There is a video on youtube about it by Adam Savage. Google it!

Yea I have seen that on google already.
And I did go on the EFX website to see if there is any update for a preorder.
But nothing so far...

Back