eFX SCOUT TROOPER HELMET LEGEND EDITION!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know efx has customer service issues and has had delay issues in the past but man i do love, love, love their stuff.

The eFX TIE Fighter is in my top 3 collectibles so indeed eFX has their moments of pure glory. Hope they will keep them with the Scout lids too.

The eFX TIE Fighter is in my top 3 collectibles so indeed eFX has their moments of pure glory. Hope they will keep them with the Scout lids too.

Still want that one and my biggest collecting regret, not buying the X-wing. :(

Still want that one and my biggest collecting regret, not buying the X-wing. :(

I think there are a few shops all over the world that still have the TIE, I know this because a friend was looking for one in EU and I helped him get one. The edition size of this one is very small at just 657 pieces (yeah, a very round number LOL), but it is one of the most iconic props out there. Even a non Star Wars fan knows that is something from Star Wars (or Star Trek :D). Get this first, you might find some ok prices and only then look for X-Wing.

Compared to helmets, these studio scale ships don't have both the Legend and LE's to add up to their number, they are the only ones that are made, and that is it. We already got thousands of Vader helmets from eFX, MR, Don Post, Rubies, fan made, plus Illusive Concepts and SS Vader busts. But we only got a few Icons and eFX TIE Fighters and X-Wings. They are even fewer than MR Falcons and AT-AT's

Snapped these at the booth
10357601_10152345253373565_6072834365380266242_n.jpg

10514670_10152345253418565_3429827359974543645_n.jpg

10502030_10152345253513565_4025302284010663417_n.jpg

Looks great. I'm undecided over the clean or the weathered with pistol. I wish they had those at SDCC so I can get a better look.

eFx finally came to NYCC last year. Hopefully they come back this year

It did specify there being two tiers of deliver at pre-order. I ordered from a retailer and suspect we won' t be getting our for a long time.

On the debate of weathered vs clean, I had to go legend and weathered. EFX's prototype looks great, just like the screen used sample they had to go by. I'm super stoked to get it and add it to my shelf. ^_^

I'll probably have to skip the huge base though if it comes typical legend vader sized. Just too wide for practicality in a home office.

Yeah, but the year is not mentioned.

lol too true...

Like someone said above...I miss the MR days. They made an astounding amount of quality collectibles in a short time. Compared to EFX, who does do great work... but their management of timely releases is horrible.

Back