EFX Millenium Falcon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Bandai 1/144 Falcon has this beat by a wide margin in EVERY area. To each his own...

First thoughts.... Boxed really well. Paint is kinda dark? It's perfect for your desk :lol Ill post more pics when displayed.

IMG_4117.jpg
IMG_4118.jpg
IMG_4119.jpg
IMG_4120-1.jpg
IMG_4121-1.jpg
View attachment 386677
IMG_4122.jpg

If it was twice as big at the same price i may consider it as my only rebel piece.

:exactly: I agree 100%! I'm bummed I passed on the MR way back (was a bit too pricey & big and I just had my twins), and also bummed I passed on the code 3 version too.
Would love to have the Dag but again too big and too expensive or pick up the Bandai 1/72 kit, but could never get either to look right. No skills or patience to learn. This would've been perfect if it was bigger, or even this size if it was like 1/2 the price around $300... I'll keep waiting. :(

It's the fastest ship in the galaxy. Don't know how you're surprised it would go so quickly.

Probably why eFX ignores everybody. They’re finished products rarely disappoint, even when folks pick apart every detail:lol

Just look at any early page of the MR version. The holiest of holy grails, but you’d never think that if you went by forums posts:lol

Back