EFX Millenium Falcon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just pre ordered it via Sideshow's site. On another note, if anyone is looking to sell their MR Falcon, let me know. I am interested in buying.

I'm looking for a little help... Can anyone who has received this share the shipping specs? The weight is probably good enough but if you have the box dimensions that would be helpful too. I've search online and sent an inquiry to efx but who knows if I'll hear back. I'm trying to get a shipping estimate from Sideshow but they said efx hasn't sent them the specs yet. I provided them with the range of prices I've seen for shipping online but the response I received was a guess of $20 - $35. Considering my Stormtrooper Han was basically $20 I'm not optimistic about the low end of the range. Any help is greatly appreciated!

20" (w) x 20" (d) x 11" (h).

19.6 LBS - Gross Weight

20" (w) x 20" (d) x 11" (h).

19.6 LBS - Gross Weight

Much appreciated, and let me add that you are both a gentleman and a scholar

Edit: Based on this info Sideshow estimated $28 to Chicago, give or take a couple of bucks. I had $350 in RPs and also cancelled my James Bond pre-order, so I'm almost able to convince myself that I'm getting this for free. The justification doesn't hold up to solid logic, but I didn't get this far into my collecting career by involving logic in my purchase decisions

Doubtful. But you can tell that the Bandai is light years ahead of it. The Perfect Grade even has a light kit. I've got mine all built but my paint guy just informed me that he won't be able to start until next month. :(

Doubtful. But you can tell that the Bandai is light years ahead of it. The Perfect Grade even has a light kit. I've got mine all built but my paint guy just informed me that he won't be able to start until next month. :(

I'd still love to photos of your build. Even if it's unpainted.

Any comparison pics of this and the Bandai Perfect Grade model?

I've got both, but haven't even looked at starting the Bandai - but I can tell you, the Bandai annihilates the EFX in every way:

Scale/Size
Detail
Accuracy

Different league.

If I had the skill to paint the kits I would get one. That's why I think this is my best option. Hopefully, I won't be disappointed.

6V4A1017-HDR.jpgI compared it to my Hasbro & the EFX won easily. Considering the Hasbro goes for around $600 I guess it's a deal.

This seems to be selling out most places. Listed as a "last chance item" on Sideshow even though it's still in pre-order status.

Back