EFX Millenium Falcon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember when this piece was first teased, now here we are in 2017 and now it comes out. I couldn't remember what year it was I knew was in my second or
third year of collecting I was shocked when I found out it was that long ago.

July 26th, 2009...

EFX - Everything Farken suX

And when they first announced it they said it would be between $200-$300. 🙄

Was so long ago, can barley remember much from that year.

I do remember from that year or at least I think that year
Jedi Luke Pf
Ninja Turtles statues
Spider Man Comiquette
Iron Spider Man comiquette I think
Can anyone add to this list what they remember.
Weird I can remember so many pieces from 2007 and 2008

To be fair, efx announced the Millennium falcon over 20 years ago. Inflation has taken its toll since then.

And when they first announced it they said it would be between $200-$300. ��

Confirmed by two more people who have it in-hand that the falcon is 15 inches long. :yess:

Here are the full measurements:
Falcon is 15x11 inches
Rod is 6 inches
Base is 13.5 inches

But but in this photo it looks like 12". Lol

attachment.php

Confirmed by two more people who have it in-hand that the falcon is 15 inches long. :yess:

Falcon is 15x11 inches
Rod is 6 inches
Base is 13.5 inches

And still nowhere near the asking price imo.

Falcon is 15x11 inches
Rod is 6 inches
Base is 13.5 inches
Seems to be different people has different measurement. They dont come in same size? :)

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Does anyone have any proper photos or vids of this piece yet?

As it's currently out at Popcultcha, and usually Australia gets pieces months after the US.

Does anyone have any proper photos or vids of this piece yet?

As it's currently out at Popcultcha, and usually Australia gets pieces months after the US.

Should get mine this week.

Popcultcha are weird with getting stuff - sometimes, like this, they get things very early - other times, super late.

I got the Vader LE helmet (back in the day) a good month before it hit anywhere else.

Should get mine this week.

Popcultcha are weird with getting stuff - sometimes, like this, they get things very early - other times, super late.

I got the Vader LE helmet (back in the day) a good month before it hit anywhere else.
Very cool! Looking forward to your thoughts on the Falcon.

I 2nd this! :exactly:
I very much look forward to your thoughts & photos of this piece. &, please, feel free to measure it for us. I'd love to see first hand measurements.

Will do. I'll even put a tape measure next to it :)

I'll be calling the supplier to purchased it off in the morning for an exact ETA.

Well, it looks like I have no idea when mine will be arriving. My retailer tells me that IKON are the importers, and that they also own Popcultcha, and that they allow Popcultcha to have a window of sales before giving it to their other retailers??? WTF???

My guy said it will likely be 2-4 weeks!

Not happy...

Looks like I'll be back to buying directly from Sideshow, etc.

Well, it looks like I have no idea when mine will be arriving. My retailer tells me that IKON are the importers, and that they also own Popcultcha, and that they allow Popcultcha to have a window of sales before giving it to their other retailers??? WTF???

My guy said it will likely be 2-4 weeks!

Not happy...

Looks like I'll be back to buying directly from Sideshow, etc.

Where are you based?

And if you're in Australia, why not get it from Popcultcha?

Back