EFX Millenium Falcon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The person who has the EFX in hand measured it and said it's 48cm, which is 19 inches.

I read that too, but I have the MR and it's 32 long - and the EFX doesn't look 19" long in those photos sitting next to it. Not saying the guy's measurement isn't correct, but even on the EFX website it says on 13" long?

And yeah, the detail on the Bandai even decimates my MR :( That Bandai kit is something special. Just have to have someone with some good paint skills to bring it to life.

Why does on SSC website it says 19" then???
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/star-wars-millennium-falcon-efx-collectibles-903033/
efx.jpg

and then on EFX website it says:
"•Approximate 1:100 Scale - Measures Approximately 13-1/2" Long X 11" Wide (Diameter)"
https://efxcollectibles.com/products/millennium-falcon

Just look at videos from last year and from this year's Celebration in Orlando. You can't tell exactly how long the eFX Falcon is but it's easy to see that it is not 13 inches.

Weird. How confusing. I'd be very surprised if the EFX model was close to the same size as the Bandai.
EFX had maintained that it was about 13 inches since 2008 or 1974 or whenever it was first announced. :cuckoo:

Sideshows measurements are of the box.... I think. So the Falcon will be much smaller.

This. The efX falcon is only 12 or 13 inches in length. I have seen it in person. Just barely over a foot and the efX site says it is 13.5 in long...that's stretching it. It is small for $500

The product is in the box?
Read the fine print below.
"Approximate 1:100 scale - Measures approximately 13 - 1/2" Long X 11" Wide (Diameter)"

That quote is taken from the eFX site. Not Sideshow's product description. Sideshow has the product dimensions at 19" in length. Like I said, it could simply be a mistake on Sideshow's part.

I've asked the person on facebook who has it in-hand to confirm the measurements. Hopefully he'll get back to me.

I've seen the efx MF in person. It's a bit over a foot. the Bandai version is about 1.5x larger.

Ok, so he got back to me. He went and measured it and says it's 40cm long, which is 15 1/2 inches. He said it's definitely bigger than 33cm, which is the 13 inches listed by EFX. But obviously not as big as the 19 inches listed on Sideshow. I wish it was slightly bigger, but I'm still planning to pick one up.

Just got confirmation from a second person who has this in hand that the length is roughly 40cm (15 1/2 inches).

Ok, so he got back to me. He went and measured it and says it's 40cm long, which is 15 1/2 inches. He said it's definitely bigger than 33cm, which is the 13 inches listed by EFX. But obviously not as big as the 19 inches listed on Sideshow. I wish it was slightly bigger, but I'm still planning to pick one up.

Just got confirmation from a second person who has this in hand that the length is roughly 40cm (15 1/2 inches).

Thanks for confirming Rebecca. :duff

This isn’t a limited edition. I believe it’s an open run like the PCR helmets. Should be around for a while. I’m gonna order next month with RP it’ll be $200 for me lol.

thanks for clarification.. I thought this was smaller then the Bandai Kit...

As someone who doesn't collect props and helmets why does EFX have a bad rep? Is it for quality or customer service? Tempted by this.

As someone who doesn't collect props and helmets why does EFX have a bad rep? Is it for quality or customer service? Tempted by this.

Mostly it’s because they show alot of cool things that never get produced, and take preorders for things that take forever to get released (Scout Helmet is going on 5 years).

Back