eFX Darth Vader A NEW HOPE Helmet!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sent my email to EFX for replacement dome. So bummed. Been looking forward to this for over a year. Didn't seem like people were having any problems with theirs. Ruins the fun to have yet another exchange to make. I really hope I don't get the "there's nothing we can do. you can return it at a loss of $75 shipping you paid to get it" response. I've never dealt with EFX on these things, as this is my first order from them.

The Fedex lady wasn't happy to be working today. She practically threw it up onto the porch, on end.

Last edited:
Heard back from EFX already, they're shipping out a replacement dome at the end of the week. Nice to hear back from them so fast :)

I was just wondering if people received a FedEx tracking number for their shipment. eFX charged my credit card last weekend, but I haven't received a shipping confirmation yet.

Well, if anyone was going to get one that's got a problem, it was certainly me.

The dome rubbed up against the styrofoam in shipping, leaving a black mark on the styrofoam, and a shiny spot on the dome.

vaderscuff.jpg

Dude, I have the same exact problem on my dome! I see you are getting a replacement. Gonna have to send them an email and see if they can help me.

Using a paper towel stand I just bought at Walmart I made a new stand. I was able to use the eFx stand screws, metal rod and plastic top...basically took apart the towel stand and just used the base. It was like $12.

e-fx would do well to sell stands... it would be nice to have consistency with one's other Star Wars helmets.

I see Vader-lin (from rebelscum i think) has one of these on Ebay for $3500 :mad: buy it now. This is almost cheaper than what it would have cost me thru EFX :lol

Here he is with the new stand...I have to move some stuff around so this is his temporary place...when I get an acrylic case made he'll go back on his eFx base because then I won't have to have him in this case. I don't know though, I'd rather have the base they sent and make one with the towel stand rather than they send me one that size and not have the large one that I couldn't possibly create. It does create a display challenge though because of it's size but to me this is Vader and to me the ultimate Vader piece (until ESB one is made..hopefully) and I like the idea of having a massive base..and for $12 I made one that is easier to fit in a display case. But it would be cool if they would offer stands for sale.

Last edited:
Back