eFX Darth Vader A NEW HOPE Helmet!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want it to have a voice recording of NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOO!

That only goes for the ROTS version

2hoh300.gif

I have a confirmed Legend pre-order that I am willing to sell. Just can't figure out what a fair (for both parties) asking price would be. Thoughts?

I'd definitely buy your PO from you and just take your PO, but no one can get mad if you decide to eBay your helmet to get the max profit for yourself

One billion dollars! :rotfl

Seriously, you won't have a problem selling this me thinks.

Oh, I know I can easily sell it. These sold out in under 5 minutes and none of the wait listers are converting. And I'd like to make a little money off of it (because I'd be dumb not to), but not so much that I feel guilty about it. I'm not wired like a flipper, let's just say. :lol

Has anyone heard when this would actually be coming out. I knew it was suppose to be 4th quarter this year but will it be into the next year before it is actually in hand.

Has anyone heard when this would actually be coming out. I knew it was suppose to be 4th quarter this year but will it be into the next year before it is actually in hand.

Looks like Q4 for the Limited and Q1 2012 (Jan/Feb) for the Legend.

Yeah, Irish, no harm in getting as much as the highest bidder is willing to part with. And with this particular item, you definitely want to auction it off one way or another. It's too significant a piece to put a random price on it right now.

Yeah, Irish, no harm in getting as much as the highest bidder is willing to part with. And with this particular item, you definitely want to auction it off one way or another. It's too significant a piece to put a random price on it right now.

I know. It's just so hard to come up with what I know is a fair price for both parties. I'd like to avoid eVilbay if I can, though.

Eh, fair is what the buyer is willing to pay. You won't be forcing anyone, ebay or not. If someone is comfortable parting with a ridiculous sum then more power to you.

I guess it depends on your comfort zone. Avoiding ebay is certainly a luxury, but if these start selling for $3,000 to $4,000 upon release will it be worth dumping it now for a "fair" price? Of course, playing the speculation game is yet another trapping of the situation. Personally, I would wait (if that's an option for you). Just my opinion. Not many deny this is THE Vader collectible.

Some McVaders have nearly hit $2,000. I don't think 3 grand is an unreasonable estimate. edit** If you're willing to let it go for 2 thousand, I'm going to get in touch with a friend. I'll shoot you a PM if there's interest.

Last edited:
Some McVaders have nearly hit $2,000. I don't think 3 grand is an unreasonable estimate. edit** If you're willing to let it go for 2 thousand, I'm going to get in touch with a friend. I'll shoot you a PM if there's interest.

Yeah, I would. $1,000 now... then $1,000 when it ships.

I'll propose the deal to him, but certainly don't wait on me. For 2 grand, I foresee plenty of other outside interest.

Back