eFX ANNOUNCES LEGEND DARTH MAUL HERO LIGHTSABER!! see post #45!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: eFX ANNOUNCES LEGEND DARTH MAUL HERO LIGHTSABER!!

I just post on the forums to help answer questions and clarify things where I can.

I respect that. And I think that any information you provide is better than none. Surely you see the trend of negativity towards EFX. I don't recall Master Replicas having this much hostility regarding their customer service communications.

Are EFX aware of these postings, or is it just the old mantra......"let em _____, they will keep buying."

"let em _____, they will keep buying."

I think several SW licensees think that. Not sating that eFX is one of them. But they are certainly out there.

The paint will be fine with normal handling.
If you plan on going into battle with it, you might be in trouble.

No plans for battle, but no experience with a high end product that's supposed to be metal being resin with paint, concerned how that holds up versus a metal piece.

was going to post a response to the accuracy claim but its not even worth it. lets just see how this all plays out

I forgot to mention in the first post that the saber that we molded to create the EFX Legend is the screen-used saber used by Ray Park during the filming of Ep.1 and then gifted to him after filming had completed.
How cool is that?!!!

Here is a pic of that screen-used saber next to one of our prototypes.
As you can see with the exception of the emitter ends being suited for accepting dueling blades on the original, they are quite identical. :love

efxdms4.JPG

In fact, here are a couple shots of our prototypes/paint masters next to the original.
So you think you can tell which is the original and which ones are EFX?

efxvsoriginal1.jpg

efxvsoriginal2.jpg

Last edited:
Re: eFX ANNOUNCES LEGEND DARTH MAUL HERO LIGHTSABER!! new pics post #45

Looks nice...I'm down for one. Hope it ships sooner than my TIE which has been on order for almost 2 years now...:monkey4

Back