eFX Announce The Avengers Collectibles!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jesus, they went up $20 from last year. Well, he isn't getting any younger. Yeah, first off, I had no idea where to get the autographs this year since they expanded and changed where everything was. I assumed you had to get them at the autograph booth in Hall K but I hated how they now have a system where there were two separate lines, one for prepaid autographs, which Stan didn't have and another for buying on the spot. I had to wait in the prepaid line for an hour and a half and then wait another hour to try and get paid tickets and by the time I got to the front, they sold out, so I was bummed about that but I ended up getting a sketch done by my favorite artist instead so that made up for it. So hopefully I can get some next year or at another con. Congrats on getting yours, man.

Anyone know where you can get a list of his scheduled appearances? He didn't show up at NYCC and missed the brand new Atlantic City Con the past few months.

Gosh... congrats!!! Such a limited release! :clap
I would "kill" to get one at a reasonnable price...

You had a few chances to get it. They were for sale on Walmart and Amazon. Sold some on BTTF day. When they sold out quick they made another batch of 6500 on the Shop Pepsi website (am on Tuesday 11/3/2015.

Anyone know where you can get a list of his scheduled appearances? He didn't show up at NYCC and missed the brand new Atlantic City Con the past few months.

Stan Lee Collectibles

his next one will probably be in feb. he almost does the frank n sons one and he signs there for the cheapest, usually $60 but could be more, if you can make it to SDCC he is always there too unless he is ill and of course comakize since its his own con. I'm sure he will also do a few wizard cons as well but things probably wont update until jan.

So… this thread has been a dead silence since SDCC last year.
Wish these guys had even a little more than ZERO communication with their customer base.

It has been what, over a year since the Cap shield release, and they have released absolutely
NOTHING Marvel related since then?

Wish these guys had even a little more than ZERO communication with their customer base.

It has been what, over a year since the Cap shield release, and they have released absolutely

EFX is a joke man

actually some months back they released the iron man helmet for PO, not out yet but its up for PO.

actually some months back they released the iron man helmet for PO, not out yet but its up for PO.

If you go back before even the shield was released, there has been ONE pre-order event in like two years.

That is beyond stupid, considering that making these Marvel props would be like printing money for efx.
Yet they seem to have no desire to do so.

IM-MK-VII-Helmet-SE-Title-Page_grande.jpgIron-Man-Mark-VII-Helmet---SE---Front-Eyes_grande.jpgIron-Man-Mark-VII-Helmet---SE---Side_grande.jpg

MARVEL - THE AVENGERS

IRON MAN MARK VII - SPECIAL EDITION - DIRECT EXCLUSIVE

$799.00

PAYMENT OPTION:
QTY
ADD TO CART
Features
Prop Story
Product Updates
SPECIAL DIRECT EXCLUSIVE EDITION

THIS IS A PRE-ORDER ONLY
$799 (Plus shipping/handling and CA sales tax, if applicable. Does not include duties, taxes or fees for international customers) Applicable sales tax will be added to each payment. Shipping charges will be included with the balance payment.
2 Payment Options to place your order: Full Payment* ($799) or Deposit ($250)
* Benefits of the Full payment option: Receive your helmet first, and thus the lowest serial numbers, free Ground shipping to US addresses in the continental 48 states (Customers in Hawaii, Alaska, US territories and International customers receive a $25 credit toward the shipping/handling costs)
Direct Exclusive!
Worldwide Edition: 500
Master Patterns made from the original molds to make the screen-used helmets
Fiberglass construction
3 Piece construction: Helmet, Face plate and Back Neck
Lit Eyes
Fully Padded Helmet, including Face plate
EFX Special Display Base
Special Numbered Plaque

Prop Story/Certificate of Authenticity

Crazyvegasboy took some pics at sdcc. It looks like they significantly toned down the mirror finish on the gold. Much better now IMO. It still has that production studio maroon color to it, not the more idealized movie red that we're used to. But then again, the color went back and forth between the two in the film.

attachment.php

Crazyvegasboy took some pics at sdcc. It looks like they significantly toned down the mirror finish on the gold. Much better now IMO. It still has that production studio maroon color to it, not the more idealized movie red that we're used to. But then again, the color went back and forth between the two in the film.

attachment.php

Could you ask him to post some of them? I'm on the edge of preordering.

Yeah I saw it at the comic con. I noticed there were big gaps between the mask and the helmet, it didn't flush against correctly.

Back