eFX Announce The Avengers Collectibles!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The helmet should've had a finish like the MKIII here:

content_ironman-blog-5.jpg

Maybe you guys change your mind about this piece... some reliable info said that the helmet will have the "brush" finish on the faceplate... and the "special plaque" of the direct exclusive will have a surprise signature from a very well known actor....

I don't know if it's because I get to work with a lot of celebrities, but even before, I always found autographs overrated. I'd much rather prefer a photo op with someone famous over having their scribble, since most of the time that's what it is if they have to get through a few hundred/thousand a day. Just me I guess.

Any word from NYCC on the metal AOU shield?

Wasn't on display.

One of the reps said it would be available to preorder sometime next year. The Avengers Classic and WS Blue were on display long with Ant Man and the MK VII (which had the same plated finish). According to the rep, since it's plated, one could lightly sand the face plate to achieve the brush metal finish.

Kind of risky with an $800 collectible.

Wasn't on display.

One of the reps said it would be available to preorder sometime next year. The Avengers Classic and WS Blue were on display long with Ant Man and the MK VII (which had the same plated finish). According to the rep, since it's plated, one could lightly sand the face plate to achieve the brush metal finish.

Kind of risky with an $800 collectible.

Were they selling anything, like the shield that was released already? Or is it on display only?

Were they selling anything, like the shield that was released already? Or is it on display only?

They were selling the ABS Stormtrooper helmet, deathstar display piece, MKV suitcase miniature (I think 1/4 scale), and Wedges helmet.

Didn't see the shield for sale.

Last edited:
No way I should have to sand a $800 collectible to have it appear the way its suppose to. That's kinda absurd. I pulled the trigger on the Lager one, fingers crossed that it turns out well.

No way I should have to sand a $800 collectible to have it appear the way its suppose to. That's kinda absurd. I pulled the trigger on the Lager one, fingers crossed that it turns out well.

Which is why I'm not going to bother.

No brushed metal finish ---> No Sale.

hard to get excited for anything they make since it won't be seen for like 3 years in hand if your lucky.

Back