eFX Announce The Avengers Collectibles!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Forgot to add, I'm still in shock they're charging over $100 for LED eyes. What a rip.

my top bracket of wall mount (the marvel piece snapped) anyone who is not going to wall mount it would you be willing to sell it? I need to wall mount mine due to space restrictions

My wall mount arrived snapped in half, and I've been struggling to get a replacement part for weeks now -- its honestly pretty frustrating. In the meantime I repaired mine with this: Gorilla Epoxy | Water Resistant, Two-Part Formula | Gap-Filling Adhesive

Truthfully I haven't used it to mount the shield yet, still I little bit nervous, but I've been stress testing it and it seems to hold. I'll probably be mounting it this week finally.

I still don't really understand the choice. Yes, it's made from the same molds but it's not movie accurate. They're leaving out a process to make it movie accurate, and that's the entire point of these collectibles, no?

That's why I'm going to pass. I have prop helmets that look better than this and I should be getting one with a brushed metal look.

If I see them at NYCC, I'll ask about the brushed metal finish.

These guys had what....? 3 years to get this right?

That's why I'm going to pass. I have prop helmets that look better than this and I should be getting one with a brushed metal look.

If I see them at NYCC, I'll ask about the brushed metal finish.

These guys had what....? 3 years to get this right?

I think I've come to a decision about whether or not to get this helmet based on this detail. For $800 this thing should look like Tony Stark left his helmet at my house by mistake, the shiny face plate is not screen accurate. Comparing the very few pictures we have of the Lager and efx I like the look of the Lager better. If later on efx changes the face to brushed, and I can still secure one for MSRP I might pick it up, but I think I'll save myself $600 and go for the Lager.

arg..... have to order direct from them for the Exclusive. That will be a risky proposition. Says Q1-2016. Man I am going to have to take the over with that knowing them. If I am wrong I'll eat my hat.

Honestly, this just doesn't look very good, does it? Doesn't feel like it will look nice on display. Just look at it:

IMG_4637.JPG

efx-collectibles-announce-avengers-limited-edition-replicas-1345_10151460490105755_1264909093_n.jpg-210005d1374249391

I would like to see more pictures first, but I think this will be a pass from me. I rather they had gone with this finish instead:

7114139955_e97d7e5110.jpg

Honestly, this just doesn't look very good, does it? Doesn't feel like it will look nice on display. Just look at it:

IMG_4637.JPG

efx-collectibles-announce-avengers-limited-edition-replicas-1345_10151460490105755_1264909093_n.jpg-210005d1374249391

Ugh, that looks awful all chromed out like that. It's too distracting when the faceplate is that reflective. I ordered the MK42 Lager from KGH... eFX is not succeeding in convincing me to order this one as well.

Its up. I really wanted an iron man helmet, but this isn't the one for me.

My wall mount arrived snapped in half, and I've been struggling to get a replacement part for weeks now -- its honestly pretty frustrating. In the meantime I repaired mine with this: Gorilla Epoxy | Water Resistant, Two-Part Formula | Gap-Filling Adhesive

Truthfully I haven't used it to mount the shield yet, still I little bit nervous, but I've been stress testing it and it seems to hold. I'll probably be mounting it this week finally.

from what I heard it happened a lot they packed it wrong. Yeah EFX is terrible I will never buy anything from them again not worth it. I have electrical taped mine

Is their quantity bar click-bait or what? It's been pretty much sitting like that since 9:45am when I checked... Now it's 6 hours later. Ah well, worked on me. Lmao

I seen this at the NYCC about 2 yrs ago, it looked bad. If it was alot cheaper I'd probably get it, but for this price I rather get the SS bust.

Back