eFX Announce The Avengers Collectibles!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All these versions is well and good, but again, some of you miss the point of the EFX release. "Prop Replica"....for those who want what they see on film, same materials, same as used by the actor, copied from the original(beware of others claims). Everybody and their brother is doing idealized in metal, plastic, paper, etc.

That's one of the problems in how people perceive these items. They are not idealized versions. They are prop replicas. It's fine if this turns some people away from a piece, but it doesn't really make sense to criticize the items on that basis.

Hmm that AoU Cap shield is mighty tempting but don't think I could spend another grand on a second shield in my collection.

For me, the Iron Man helmet, something just looks off... not sure what it is.

The Ant-Man helmet looks 100% spot on to the on-screen version, which I LOVE.

I would be into that AoU Cap Shield as well, even at the $999.99 price point. The handles on the back look perfect!

Damn, so we can't really "hold" the metal AoU shield then without the straps, yeah? I think the current one will have to do. :monkey3

I think he meant the forearm. The foldout handle only works for the hand grip, it doesn't look big enough for the forearm to slip through. I imagine the filmmakers got around that issue by having straps on the shield then removing them in post-production. It's still a nice prop to have, just not practical for costuming or horsing around with it.

This company sounds like a mixed bag...I'm sure customs would be brutal! The Ant-Man helm looks fantastic. What's the rough price on those? I'm guessing it'll be upwards of $1000 and 10 years of life?

The metal shield looks great, but I'm sorry. $1000??? No way.

King Arts has already done a Captain shield for considerably less and it comes with a much better display (than what I'm assuming will be a display like before.)

If they lower the price, then we'll talk. :lecture

Just saw Ant man, it was awesome, I hope EFX does this helmet ASAP :drool

EFX%20Collectibles%20San%20Diego%20Comic-Con%202015%20Booth%20Display%20008.JPG

That Ant Man helmet is pretty dope. I'm sure it cost a pretty penny, BUT this blows the doors off of the Iron Man helmet.

Back