eFX Announce The Avengers Collectibles!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
giphy.gif

ebay dealer with efx stock coming. :lol

:rolleyes2 come on! for $600 plus shipping..I shouldn't have to repair my shield after a week or anytime for that matter

WE KNOW IT'S FIBERGLASS...that's not my issue...the issue is paying for something that really isn't made well and that metal screws are not really meant to secure properly into fiberglass
This. For the price it's not worth the hassle when there are better alternatives of the same product on the market and readily available.

:rolleyes2 come on! for $600 plus shipping..I shouldn't have to repair my shield after a week or anytime for that matter

WE KNOW IT'S FIBERGLASS...that's not my issue...the issue is paying for something that really isn't made well and that metal screws are not really meant to secure properly into fiberglass

There are like 4 reports of the screws coming loose out of how many shields made? Get a grip. All im saying is "if" it should happen it is a ****ing easy fix that NO ONE will even know had to be fixed in the first place AND will probably never come loose again.

Id personally rather have the screws break off than to have a crappy paint job. In the end it really comes down to if you want metal or the stunt prop.

Your guys' loss

This. For the price it's not worth the hassle when there are better alternatives of the same product on the market and readily available.

I see it this way, I tell a casual Avengers fan I got a Captain America shield for $600 and then tell them don't hold it at the straps because there's a chance the screws will pop off, I'll be called an idiot, that much money for something that can just fall apart

There are like 4 reports of the screws coming loose out of how many shields made?

Over 500 delivered at this point, in the hands of collectors worldwide. I would say the imperfection and complaint % is very, very low.

And as per the "dealer with stock coming" comment...who is waiting, IN STOCK AND SHIPPING NOW! prices to increase upon movie release.

I really think this bolt thing is getting blown out of proportion. When I came home, I rolled the dice and layed the shield on
The ground and pulled like hell against the straps. NOTHING HAPPENED.

The shield is fine. Straps are still in tact. Straps are made out of good quality leather.
The brackets are nice and tight. Frankly, If I saw complaints all over the web about this issue, I would not defend this shield.
As it is, maybe 4 or 5 people that I have found that posted pics and complained. Out of around 750 shields or so that are out there.

I have no stock in efx. No orders coming in. I have the one shield. I don't see anything wrong with it, seeing as what it was made from, and manufactured to be.

Same here. Very happy with the quality of the shield. I would buy an efx stealth shield right now if they had one available.

I really think this bolt thing is getting blown out of proportion. When I came home, I rolled the dice and layed the shield on

The shield is fine. Straps are still in tact. Straps are made out of good quality leather.
The brackets are nice and tight. Frankly, If I saw complaints all over the web about this issue, I would not defend this shield.
As it is, maybe 4 or 5 people that I have found that posted pics and complained. Out of around 750 shields or so that are out there.

I have no stock in efx. No orders coming in. I have the one shield. I don't see anything wrong with it, seeing as what t was made from.

I have no stock in efx. No orders coming in. I have the one shield. I don't see anything wrong with it, seeing as what it was made from, and manufactured to be.

That's good to hear for EFX owners. Sounds like mistake on the assembly line that was hopefully corrected. Happens with everything from $10 toasters to 700 million dollar aircraft.

I have picked up my shield by the leather straps several times and all the screws are still secure and holding up fine. Of course, I am being extra careful about it. Even a few of my co-workers held it to pose in photos. It is still holding up fine. I think there were just the odd few shields that may have had poorer assembly and not quite up to the usual standard. Of course being fiberglass, you probably don't want to wail it on somebody because these are produced based on a so-called "stunt version" of the shield. The "real" stunt versions are made of rubber. Now that rubber version you can probably wail it on your frenemies :lol

There are like 4 reports of the screws coming loose out of how many shields made? Get a grip. All im saying is "if" it should happen it is a ****ing easy fix that NO ONE will even know had to be fixed in the first place AND will probably never come loose again.

Id personally rather have the screws break off than to have a crappy paint job. In the end it really comes down to if you want metal or the stunt prop.

Your guys' loss

Not really a loss when there are better shields made out there and likely more produced shields to show up as Captain America shows up in his next movies

Over 500 delivered at this point, in the hands of collectors worldwide. I would say the imperfection and complaint % is very, very low.

And as per the "dealer with stock coming" comment...who is waiting, IN STOCK AND SHIPPING NOW! prices to increase upon movie release.

500 delivered with a 1,000 more to go....why would someone pay you your price when BBTS has 6 available for pre-order for much less not too mention you have no feedback here and really not suppose sell here unless you're a member

pics or video or didn't happen :)

I think the shield looks NICE! (AS A DISPLAY PIECE ONLY!).Yes the straps look great,everything "looks" great..I wanted this shield

BUT I am not taking the risk of the straps breaking/falling off the shield whenever I want to carry it around

Not really a loss when there are better shields made out there and likely more produced shields to show up as Captain America shows up in his next movies

That's how I see it. I've been impressed with the current offering, but not enough to pull the "trigger." If quality continues to improve, the future it bright and I'll be welcoming a Captain shield to my collection.

why would someone pay you your price when BBTS has 6 available for pre-order for much less not too mention you have no feedback here and really not suppose sell here unless you're a member

First of all, I am not selling here, you want one NOW, go to Ebay. You can wait and wait for BBTS, and by the way, in defense of EFX, the BBTS delay is not an EFX issue, BTTS has had the ability to deliver to their customers for quite some time now. My buyers who ordered back in June, had theirs in January. My buyers who order now, get theirs now. Pay a little more and save the LOOOOOONG BBTS wait.

You want feedback? I am, and have been, THE largest seller of EFX product....period.

Someone calls us pansies and you applaud.

Are you only here to promote and sell efx product?

(Edit: Oops I forgot... and bash all competitors.)

I'm getting sick of salesmen chiming in :rock

Last edited:
First of all, I am not selling here, you want one NOW, go to Ebay. You can wait and wait for BBTS, and by the way, in defense of EFX, the BBTS delay is not an EFX issue, BTTS has had the ability to deliver to their customers for quite some time now. My buyers who ordered back in June, had theirs in January. My buyers who order now, get theirs now. Pay a little more and save the LOOOOOONG BBTS wait.

You want feedback? I am, and have been, THE largest seller of EFX product....period.

are you saying BBTS doesn't want to sell shields? or are you just playing salesman? and even if you're the largest EFX seller,where is your feedback or proof for that? I asked for feedback, not promises or words or compliments for yourself

Spoke to the people working the Efx table yesterday at celebration. I just give up on this shield . They had no clue when it's coming out.

This is word for word my conversation regarding communication .

Me : "I tried emailing you several times for updates and never get anything "

Efx " sorry, "

That's all I got . I went to sw celebration for the sole purpose to talk to these people and they can't provide much information . I hate efx , but man they make great products

Spoke to the people working the Efx table yesterday at celebration. I just give up on this shield . They had no clue when it's coming out.

This is word for word my conversation regarding communication .

Me : "I tried emailing you several times for updates and never get anything "

Efx " sorry, "

That's all I got . I went to sw celebration for the sole purpose to talk to these people and they can't provide much information . I hate efx , but man they make great products
:lol

Someone needs to ask them in person about the Iron Man helmet!

Someone calls us pansies and you applaud.

Are you only here to promote and sell efx product?

(Edit: Oops I forgot... and bash all competitors.)

I'm getting sick of salesmen chiming in :rock

are you saying BBTS doesn't want to sell shields? or are you just playing salesman? and even if you're the largest EFX seller,where is your feedback or proof for that? I asked for feedback, not promises or words or compliments for yourself

You guys are giving Propboy007 way to much credit. He is a well know troll in many forums. He was banned from the RPF for being a sockpuppet. Mods should just ban this fool.

Back