EdwardNygma1's customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ditched the idea of the other custom Joker, it just didn't work.

But, I have been working on this little custom of my own scarecrow.

It's nowhere near done.

The body is the MM Thug of course, with the texas tie removed and cut up with a twisty tie in it. The twisty ties will be replaced with something better later on. This is a very early version.

I also removed alot from the head to make the hat fit better, and i roughly painted the eyes black, this is a very rough "sketch"

The Hat is from the Mezco Spirit figure with alot of the inside of the hat cut out.

The gun is from The Secret Files Series 3 Two Face.
The pipe is from a TMNT figure.

here it is.

DSC02542.jpg

DSC02543.jpg

DSC02549.jpg

DSC02552.jpg

Keep in mind I am trying to make him creepy like he was in the comics, but at the same time trying to keep the style that Christopher Nolan has set for his Batman films

Last edited:
DSC02659.jpg

DSC02660.jpg

I still need to fix the paint on the shoes, weather him a bit more, and make him more scarecrowish.

PS, that thing above his hand is a fear gas sprayer that I made, and that grey thing is barbed wire

Okay, So I redid his eye area to make him more scary. The mask is angry looking rather than limp and stupid. The Red eye is supposed to represent the fact that his victim is starting to feel the effects of fear gas.

I also cut out more of the hat to fit better, the thing will actually stay on if you hold him upside down now.

DSC02711.jpg

DSC02712.jpg

DSC02715.jpg

DSC02717.jpg

Next I've got this Joker I've been working on, and the pictures do his face NO JUSTICE. He looks awesome in person, the only thing I plan to do more to his head is add more hair, and paint some blonde in it. I also put foam in his coat to beef him up more, mattel made him anorexic. I then Superglued the coat down. I am also in the process of repainting his gloves to stand out more. Lastly, I am working on some accessories for him.

DSC02718.jpg

DSC02719.jpg

DSC02720.jpg

DSC02721.jpg

DSC02722.jpg

DSC02724.jpg

Oh, and that red spot on his head is a flesh wound, in the Dark Knight he never bled despite what happened to him. HE GOT GAUNTLETS TO THE FACE FOR CRYING OUT LOUD. And that goopy stuff is glue, you wouldn't notice it in person.

Anyways, let me know what you think.

Love the Scarecrow!

Joker? Ehhh... Not so much. I don't like the mods to the body. Head's always in need of a repaint and yours is a step in the right direction. I'd add some flesh colored bits (especially on the forehead) and perhaps some white to the neck?

Snapped some more pics in less harsh lighting without flash. Also painted over the glue with green paint. He is still a WIP

DSC02768.jpg

DSC02770.jpg

Took a pic with my other custom, the Scarecrow.

DSC02776.jpg

New WIP. The Riddler. Boy, I'm really rolling these things out aren't I? Procrastination, kiss my foot!

DSC02778.jpg

He's still got a long way to go. Tell me what you think!

Finally got my Wesker Coat, so my Joker is now pretty much complete.

This is basically just my imagining of the Joker if he were to return in the third Batman movie.

Unfortunately, Natural light was not with me at this time, so I will take better photos soon.

DSC03308.jpg

DSC03309.jpg

DSC03310.jpg

DSC03311.jpg

My inspiration came from this picture.

joker2.jpg

Wow, that actually looks incredibly cool! :rock :rock :rock

But please tuck the shirt in and take another picture. :peace

Haha Sorry Mag, but it's staying untucked.

These are my reasons.

1. It is the look I was going for. A Shell of the previous Joker.

2. I couldn't tuck it in if I wanted to. The velcro doesn't shut all the way at the waist because the Medicom waists are slimmer, so it would look really bad.

Haha Sorry Mag, but it's staying untucked.

These are my reasons.

1. It is the look I was going for. A Shell of the previous Joker.

Hmmm, that shiny black jacket doesn't really have a shell of the previous Joker look... Also, how do you have a shell of a Joker? He's already nutz! :cuckoo:

2. I couldn't tuck it in if I wanted to. The velcro doesn't shut all the way at the waist because the Medicom waists are slimmer, so it would look really bad.

So are all the clothes (except the jacket) from the Medi, but he's on a True Type? Seems like the obvious answer is to get different pants. :dunno

He would look so much sharper with the shirt tucked in. And closer to your inspiration.

[Edit] Just had a thought: I think the tie is what is making the untucked look so incredibly irritating to me. If you took off the tie (or maybe loosened it, if that's possible) the untucked look might work.

Also, what head is that?

Back