EdwardNygma1's customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Progress shots of my Medi-DX Combo, or MeDiX

DSC03366.jpg

DSC03368.jpg

Lookin' good so far.

There is something about the shoulders and the space between the shoulder pads and the pecs that bug me...

Lookin' good so far.

There is something about the shoulders and the space between the shoulder pads and the pecs that bug me...

I do not see what you are talking about :confused:

I do need to fix some parts near the shoulder since I took of the DX shoulder pads though.

Wowo, sorry I missed these posts!

I mean this area is too prominent:

DSC03368.jpg

How is the Medix coming?

Yeah it is too prominent, but I think it is fixed now, because I removed the Medicom shoulder pads from the arm and put the HT ones back on, as they look much better.

ed, what parts are you using from what for batman?

I am using the following parts from The Hot Toys DX02 Batman:

The Chest piece and torso

The body (dremelled a bit)

The shoulder pads

The belt

The hands (have to buy them still)

I am using the following parts from the Medicom Dark Knight Batman figure:

The Head (as far as I know, unless a custom one comes out)

The arms (without the shoulder pads)

The boots (I had to cut them down the seam to put them on and then glued it)

I am using the following parts from the Hot Toys Dark Knight first version figure:

The pants (might change, not sure. In the picture I used the Medicom pants)

The Neck (possibly)

Thanks for posting.

Yeah it is too prominent, but I think it is fixed now, because I removed the Medicom shoulder pads from the arm and put the HT ones back on, as they look much better.

Cool. I look forward to seeing this finished. :)

Wowo, sorry I missed these posts!

Do you use the subscribe feature for threads you want to follow?

Nah. I used to when I first joined though. I think it sends you emails...

Alright, I'm gonna do you a huge favor here.

If you find a thread you are interested in (like this one for example! :lol) Click on: "Thread Tools". You will get a drop down box that looks like this:

Screenshot2011-03-16at122732AM.png

Click on "Subscribe to this thread". Then a box like this will pop up:

Screenshot2011-03-16at122913AM.png

The default setting, as you can see, is "no email notification". Unless you want to be notified by email every time a new post is made, simply click "Add Subscription".

That means that when you click on the "User CP" tab at the top of your Sideshow Freaks page, you will see a list of which of your subscribed threads have new posts in them. I click on my User CP countless times every day. Here's what mine looks like right now:

Screenshot2011-03-16at122619AM.png

Then if I want to pick up in a thread exactly where I left off I just have to click on the little green arrow (
picture.php
) and BLAMMO! I'm right at the most recent new post!

When I figured out how to use the combination of the little green arrow and the subscribe function, my enjoyment of this place skyrocketed! :rock (As did my post count. :eek: :lol) It just makes this place sooooo much easier to navigate.

Hope that helps. :duff

Last edited:
Back