EdwardNygma1's customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys, I understand that some of you don't like Mr. Nygma... but don't come in his thread just to belittle him and be a ******... that's not cool.

The next dirtbag to come in here and do it...or dirtbags... will get infractions.. Seriously.

My other custom will have to wait

Here are some movie masters customs

Joker: Repainted mouth, eyes, eye make up, blonde steaks added to hair

IMGA0326.jpg

IMGA0327.jpg

IMGA0328.jpg

IMGA0329.jpg

Bozo- Sculpted mask, hair, painted mask, hair, and shirt, painted shoes

IMGA0305.jpg

IMGA0311.jpg

IMGA0310.jpg

IMGA0309.jpg

I know these are not 100% accurate, but I sometimes didn;t have the paint I needed, or wanted to add my own touch to the character.

Plus it was hard to work with something this small!

Sorry for the bad pics...

Really nice work on the Bozo movie master figure. I really like the paint details on the shoes. Particularly impressive for the small scale :rock

That bozo isnt bad at all. Great job. However the Joker, like someone else said, looks like he has no eyes. Way too much black make-up

Thats exactly what im saying. There is just way too much black

I'm going to say this one more time.

It's the lighting and bad camera that make it seem that way!

You can't have too much black, (well you know) because Heath had the black make up all the way up to his eyeballs...

I'm going to say this one more time.

It's the lighting and bad camera that make it seem that way!

You can't have too much black, (well you know) because Heath had the black make up all the way up to his eyeballs...

Maybe its because the makeup looks a little too neat but its still too black in my opinon.

Newest custom. The Joker.
HS- C Howes painted by Kuato
Pants- Medicom
Shoes- Medicom

Waiting to get a DX vest, and of course the DX itself

DSC02358.jpg

DSC02360.jpg

DSC02362.jpg

DSC02363.jpg

DSC02361.jpg

DSC02364.jpg

DSC02365.jpg