EddyLoveMei Statue Collection (Update : MEGATRON MAQUETTE LAST PAGE !!!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: My Avengers Line Up

The Avengers

66jt.jpg

Hulk Maquette & Thor Premium Format

8fy4.jpg

Spider Woman Premium Format & Iron Man Mark VI Maquette

4vuk.jpg

Scarlet Witch Premium Format & Ms Marvel Premium Format & Spider Woman Premium Format

4ekb.jpg

AMAZING, BEAUTIFUL, very great pics my friend :clap

More Avengers Pics Taken with Iphone 5

All pictures below is taken with Iphone 5... i am sorry for the low quality ... hope you guys enjoy it :)

hbge.jpg

zxp7.jpg

87fc.jpg

s0eq.jpg

2inv.jpg

0z0u.jpg

ul6s.jpg

o8x0.jpg

vynd.jpg

Last edited:
Re: EddyLoveMei Statue Collection (Update : More Avengers Pics ... LAST PAGE !!!)

More of Avengers ....

4fgi.jpg

nfia.jpg

hfzw.jpg

rpi4.jpg

pfe0.jpg

1eaq.jpg

li2t.jpg

9n6g.jpg

70yk.jpg

tlka.jpg

Last edited:
Re: EddyLoveMei Statue Collection (Update : More Avengers Pics ... LAST PAGE !!!)

It's all Hallucination Roberto :lol:lol:lol, that said

Excellent Pic's as always my Friend Eddy, Impressive Post

BTW nice way to use yourself for scale :lol:lol:lol

More heroes ...

aulp.jpg

5xlg.jpg

90zf.jpg

nylf.jpg

Very great pics my friend ;)

Re: EddyLoveMei Statue Collection (Update : Spiderman & The Gang ... LAST PAGE !!!)

Really awesome :lecture

Re: EddyLoveMei Statue Collection (Update : Spiderman & The Gang ... LAST PAGE !!!)

You take better pictures with a crappy iPhone than most of us can manage at all :clap
We can see you again, and you forgot to tag that one :wink1:

You take better pictures with a crappy iPhone than most of us can manage at all :clap
We can see you again, and you forgot to tag that one :wink1:

Thanks bro...that is just a bonus where you can see me ... Because of the damn mirror

Spidey and the gang bang, it's crazy :lol

Great Great Pic's of Spidey being Surrounded my Friend, WOW! Excellent Excellent Post Eddy

Great update. Spidey pics are a really nice touch. Always great pictures from you

Back