EddyLoveMei Statue Collection (Update : MEGATRON MAQUETTE LAST PAGE !!!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Thanos & Mistress Death Diorama

WOW! Another set of Excellent Pic's, SICK Thanos Pic's, Really Dig the Infinity Gauntlet Pic, Great Angle, Impressive Sir and Post my Friend Eddy.

Thank you colossus...you are aleays too kind :)

Ms Marvel Premium Format

Ms Marvel Premium Format

vhdr.jpg

0h99.jpg

d41z.jpg

s1n1.jpg

lwfx.jpg

00mh.jpg

Re: EddyLoveMei Statue Collection (Update : Ms Marvel Premium Format last page !!!)

Awesome bro, she is one of my grails...I'm trying to earn the money for her...

Re: EddyLoveMei Statue Collection (Update : Ms Marvel Premium Format last page !!!)

Very beautiful my friend ;)

Re: Ms Marvel Premium Format

Ms Marvel Premium Format

vhdr.jpg

0h99.jpg

d41z.jpg

s1n1.jpg

lwfx.jpg

00mh.jpg

DAAMMMNNNN!!!! some of these pic's are so Freaking Amazing that it looks like she has actual skin, Incredible, I have her in my Collection and now this proves it my Friend, Amazing Pic's and Unbelievable Post Eddy.

And yet another amazing update. Man you aren't screwing around. All the big dogs are making their way into your collection! Congrats on the new acquisitions! Pro pics as expected in this thread

Lovely pics. Goes to show all the old Sideshow statues were so well made. Long gone are those days.

And yet another amazing update. Man you aren't screwing around. All the big dogs are making their way into your collection! Congrats on the new acquisitions! Pro pics as expected in this thread

Thank you so much bro...i have been hunting her for almost a year LOL...and yet she suits the reputation

My Avengers Line Up

The Avengers

66jt.jpg

Hulk Maquette & Thor Premium Format

8fy4.jpg

Spider Woman Premium Format & Iron Man Mark VI Maquette

4vuk.jpg

Scarlet Witch Premium Format & Ms Marvel Premium Format & Spider Woman Premium Format

4ekb.jpg

Re: Ms Marvel Premium Format

lwfx.jpg

This black and white is nice!!!! You need to do more black and white!

Re: My Avengers Line Up

The Avengers

66jt.jpg

Hulk Maquette & Thor Premium Format

8fy4.jpg

Spider Woman Premium Format & Iron Man Mark VI Maquette

4vuk.jpg

Scarlet Witch Premium Format & Ms Marvel Premium Format & Spider Woman Premium Format

4ekb.jpg

Excellent Excellent Avengers Team Pic's Eddie my Friend WOW! Impressive Post

Re: EddyLoveMei Statue Collection (Update : My Avengers Lineup so far ... last page !

Your collection is fantastic...
Photography just awesome :clap

Re: EddyLoveMei Statue Collection (Update : My Avengers Lineup so far ... last page !

Amazing man. Seriously amazing pictures. The group shots look phenomenal! Congrats and keep em coming

Amazing man. Seriously amazing pictures. The group shots look phenomenal! Congrats and keep em coming

Thanks a lot my friend ... I hope you enjoy it

Back