Statue ECC Pennywise 1/3 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can I just buy a head then? For a display bust? I mean 3 grand? Is that what was quoted? Not in my lifetime. Crazy.

I get that it doesn't make sense to have 2 Pennywise in the same scene, but it's still nice to have a way to display the unused head IMO. People usually feel the unused head is kind of wasted when not on the statue.. I have over 20 alt heads and no idea how to display them, something like this is definitely the right direction IMO.
That's pretty much what Steve Wang said at Monsterpalooza.
They don't like when optional stuff cannot be displayed alongside the main dish.

From what they sold the jason and freddy for

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I PRAY ECC never does anything from the Alien franchise or I’ll have to start selling body organs to get them.

I dont know brother I might have to pull the trigger on this bust.

Just read that this was priced at a jaw dropping $3,000.00. Like WOW thats an expensive piece!! Is anyone here getting it?

I’m no cheapskate but the price in this puts a bad taste in my mouth with ECC it’s excessive by at least 1K

Let's go half on the statue and wetake turns displaying it in our home throughout the year.

Do you want the first and second quarter display package or the 3rd and 4th?

Back