ECC Nightmare on Elm Street 3 Freddy 1:1 bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks buddy. How you keeping these days Tay?
Not bad mate. Uni keeps me busy and away from this hobby and forum for the most part. Just purchasing some bigger pieces here and there, I did debate this one and am starting to regret not ordering it now when I had the chance lol. Hope you and the family are well.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Some pictures posted by "Li Li" on FB.

14t9c9h.jpg
mwpdlg.jpg
2dr7y11.jpg
i709wg.jpg
slji2d.jpg
2vwbwo6.jpg
in8nbn.jpg

I felt after cancelling this that I’m now officially out of bust collecting. Too much $ for me anymore...but you never know. I really wanted this one. [emoji22]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I felt after cancelling this that I’m now officially out of bust collecting. Too much $ for me anymore...but you never know. I really wanted this one. [emoji22]

For me it's just a piece or so every few years now. Not only have prices in the hobby generally increased dramatically but there's also a lack of quality releases (be it in material or just wow factor). Around the time the Dark Knight and the Marvel lot took over is about the time things started to go downhill in my opinion.

Saves me money though in the long run and stream lines the collection which is something that works out for the better anyway really.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

84b866b2e692a0f84a10802bd8978398.heic

I love mine. Dumped nearly all my Marvel stuff to focus more on the monsters

the only thing that irks me is that the metal is bended around the knuckles.

but the rest turned out great, congrats to everyone getting this

Can anybody tell me how tall it is with the hat on? I’m setting up a pax and trying to figure out how to set my shelves up. Don’t want to open my Freddy until pax is all set up.

Back