ECC Nightmare on Elm Street 3 Freddy 1:1 bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here we go, I'm wondering if I should pick this and the Jason one up. This is starting to get expensive.

The Lycan Bust goes for around 4K now, good luck finding one for sale.

Yeah he's right I've seen the bust sell for 4000, don't get me started about the predator statue

Congrats to whoever got a chance to buy this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is a thing of beauty. I'm sad I missed it but probably best for my wallet.

I doubt I'll be able to swing this by the time it ships. I just hope ECC don't stop accepting my PO's due to cancellations. :slap

As I expected I'll have to cancel this. Someone's waitlist will be coming through for them...unless anyone out there would like me to transfer my order to them. I think CM will do that. Let me know ASAP if interested.

Should
Be shipping
This week just got
The notice . Whoever gets this pics please

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First review vid is up! Sadly I had to cancel mine yesterday after receiving an email from them to expect a charge on my CC within the next 24hrs...really wanted this but just didn’t have the funds available at this time. https://youtu.be/kF32j9SLOHM

Looks amazing. No idea where I'm gonna put it now our first child is on its way but the way I look at it, this was bought months before so I'm keeping it.

Back