ECC Nightmare on Elm Street 3 Freddy 1:1 bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've bought from Cinemaquette a couple times in the past,but I've never been on any of there WL,does anyone have any experience with WL conversions from Cinemaquette? Just want a better idea of my odds,thanks

Anyone know someone selling this bust besides the one guy on eBay? Spoke to Cinemaquette and looks like my chances are low for a WL conversion

My Freddy bust arrived yesterday. LOVE IT! The detail on this piece is just incredible. ECC really did an amazing job on this!

One little thing. Now I'm certainly no Freddy glove expert, but when I was looking up screen used and replica gloves, I noticed that the glove on the bust seems to have the strap fastened incorrectly. The tiny round buckle/ button thingy should be on top of the leather flap part where the strap goes through the hole, and not just hanging in the middle of the strap, if that makes sense.

Basically what I mean is it should be like the picture on the right and not like how it is on the left (which is how it seems to be on all of them based on the various in hand pics and videos):

26694801259_3e86589979_z.jpg

Was a pretty simple fix. Just had to undo the knot at the end of the strap, then remove the red bead, pull the strap out of the hole, remove the buckle and place it on top of the hole in the flap, and then put the strap back through the hole and buckle and put the bead back on and re tie the end of the strap. The trick was getting the strap back through the hole after putting it through the buckle. Needed a pair of tiny tweezers for that and to stretch the hole out a little bit so it would fit (that's what she said).

Anyways, sorry if that sounds as complicated as it does in my head, but pretty sure that's how it's supposed to be attached.

Uploading some pics of mine soon! :)

I got on 2 weeks ago so no chance for me then.

Tbh I really don't know,there is another batch coming according to them,so who knows how many cancelations come with that.I imagine any cancellations in the first batch would just carry over to 2nd batch folks.But who knows how many extra there will be come
Round 2.I have asked a few guys on FB,and they've told me to wait as most items due become available from Cinemaquette

ECC is at the top of the game. This piece is incredible. You'd have to buy a Howard Senft bust for 2 or more times the $ to top this.

ECC is at the top of the game. This piece is incredible. You'd have to buy a Howard Senft bust for 2 or more times the $ to top this.

You nailed it!! I remember wanting his Freddy he did. I have two of his custom busts so when I saw ECC doing this and the price had to jump on it. Anybody that has the funds and loves Freddy better jump on this.

You nailed it!! I remember wanting his Freddy he did. I have two of his custom busts so when I saw ECC doing this and the price had to jump on it. Anybody that has the funds and loves Freddy better jump on this.

Totally agree this will be fetching $4k in Ebay very soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m having trouble. When inserting the arm, is there a hole in the sleeve to put the rod through? My sleeve doesn’t have one. Am I supposed to make my own hole?

I’m having trouble. When inserting the arm, is there a hole in the sleeve to put the rod through? My sleeve doesn’t have one. Am I supposed to make my own hole?

I had some trouble with this on mine too. Turned out the hole was higher up the sleeve than it really should've been. Had to lift Freddy back off the base and pull his sleeve down as much as I could without damaging the sweater (because certain spots are glued on). Even then I still ended up stretching out the hole a bit to get the metal rod through it.

Back