ECC Nightmare on Elm Street 3 Freddy 1:1 bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hoping I can find some way to talk my wife into this. Freddy is the one horror icon that freaks her out the most (aside from pennywise the clown). She hasn't even been able to watch any of the movies. A giant bust would probably give her nightmares...or help her overcome her fear :) hmmm

It'll fit in the Pax. :)

i have this bust but really like this one from ECC debating if i should get it 2 i do love the base we will see lol

1zf0y75.jpg

hell no, this is garbage for the price....when do busts cost $1800??????

This is a pretty high quality piece. Glass eyes, metal glove, translucent resin, light up feature.

I know the silicone version which also had metal glove from Howard S was over $4K

I can buy a metal glove for $100 that is much more screen accurate...now you're still left with $1700.

$1700 for a BUST? Yes, the base is cool, but other indepedent artists are picking up translucent resin as well nowadays for a fraction of the price. Scarewear, Suckface Studios I think might be doing translucent resin (or his paint is just that good), etc.

Back