ECC Grey Alien bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just packed this guy up to move to my new house. I was reminded how nicely ECC packed this guy. High quality materials and very secure.

Definitely way better than the sideshow boxes, the corner pieces that separate the shipping box from the art box were a nice touch also.

Definitely way better than the sideshow boxes, the corner pieces that separate the shipping box from the art box were a nice touch also.

Love those. All collectibles should be packed this way. I value a mint artbox. In this industry, it makes a difference.

Finally received my replacement today!! The outer box is pretty banged up, but I know how well these are packaged so hopefully all will be well when I open it up later.

Anybody know where I can pick this guy up?

Depends where you're located? But these are pretty limited and very much liked by those of us who purchased them. Best of luck.

I'm in the US I found one on popcultha for a decent price and they ship overseas may just have to get it considering the feedback I've read, I was a huge fan of this type alien growing up in the 90's alien craze lol

Finally received my replacement today!! The outer box is pretty banged up, but I know how well these are packaged so hopefully all will be well when I open it up later.

Depends where you're located? But these are pretty limited and very much liked by those of us who purchased them. Best of luck.

Good for you man. Finally! I hope all is ok.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats! Mine's boxed up from my move. I miss him lol. I'll rebuild my displays this week though.

Yeah, mine has had to stay in his box for now. As it took so long to get my replacement, his space was allocated to another purchase. I will have a reorganisation soon so that I can get him back up, and hopefully find some space for some of his counterparts down the line.

Back