ECC Gremlins 2 Gizmo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got charged also. Actually had to cancel the Life Size Freddy Bust to get this one.
It hurt to pick one but I would prefer to have this one more.
Really wish they would get some kind of Flexpay going. They could do so many more sales with a payment plan in place.

I think you made the right decision. I also canceled the Freddy bust but only after I seen the 1/3 Freddy. I’d much rather have a 1/3 statue then a 1/1 bust.

The good thing with them is if you get on the waitlist early it almost always converts. When time to pay a big payment like that and no deposit to lose there is always bound to be more than a few cancellations.

OMG! Same here! Definitely real now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have doubted myself countless times this year on whether or not to keep this order placed and now I’m really excited. I don’t have anywhere to display it but I’m sure I’ll figure something it.

I have doubted myself countless times this year on whether or not to keep this order placed and now I’m really excited. I don’t have anywhere to display it but I’m sure I’ll figure something it.

Lol I have same issue. If I get this where to put it

Gizmo will be here Tuesday!

Mine is set for Saturday although I may not be home to receive him. I hate that Fedx does not allow online release package like UPS or maybe it’s a ECC thing.

[emoji868]

Max Power

Mine is set for Saturday although I may not be home to receive him. I hate that Fedx does not allow online release package like UPS or maybe it’s a ECC thing.

[emoji868]

Max Power

Saturday delivery for me as well!

Saturday delivery for me as well!

Awesome! I am afraid to have it held at my local Fedex because the box might be too big for my small car, ECC pieces tend too big in huge boxes although this one is not a big large piece but the box may still be.

If anyone gets this any earlier than Sat please share how big the box actually is, I really don’t want to miss my Saturday delivery but I’ve go to go to work to pay for the damn thing [emoji15].

[emoji868]

Max Power

Awesome! I am afraid to have it held at my local Fedex because the box might be too big for my small car, ECC pieces tend too big in huge boxes although this one is not a big large piece but the box may still be.

If anyone gets this any earlier than Sat please share how big the box actually is, I really don’t want to miss my Saturday delivery but I’ve go to go to work to pay for the damn thing [emoji15].

[emoji868]

Max Power

My delivery day just got moved up to Friday. If I get it Friday I’ll measure the box for you.

My delivery day just got moved up to Friday. If I get it Friday I’ll measure the box for you.

Yes!

Thank you thank you!!! And man congrat! Looking forward to thoughts and pics on this piece, especially thoughts about it, considering its pricy price point and all.

Thanks a whole bunch!

Spck
Max Power

Can't wait to see some in hand shots of this. I'll probably have to pass on it and just try to get the Mohawk.

Looks sweet. Hope everyone who ordered is happy with theirs. I’d love to grab one but it’s out of my league.

Congrats to whoever had their waitlist converted due to my unwanted but necessary cancellation.

Watched the video and now I'm nervous about getting mine.
Based on that video the face looks nothing like the prototype.
Even the melted Gremlin looks to be different?
I'm hoping it's just the camera that distorted it's face or it's just not one of the good one's in the run. But most likely there could be problems.

Watched the video and now I'm nervous about getting mine.
Based on that video the face looks nothing like the prototype.
Even the melted Gremlin looks to be different?
I'm hoping it's just the camera that distorted it's face or it's just not one of the good one's in the run. But most likely there could be problems.

Nah! I wouldn’t worry too much, Rafael doesn’t use a very good camera for his videos, for some reason, and Gizmo probably needs to be groomed to look better. I do agree on the Gremlin though, colors on him look a bit bland but that could be his particularly one or lack of lighting . I went back about 3 pages on this discussion to the factory shots and they appear more in line with the colorful one seen at the convention videos and proto pics, at least number 19,18, 17, etc. I think it will be great when other people with better lighting better cameras and grooming of the little guy is shown.
I was going to do an unboxing video as soon as I got him but I think now I will take my time to groom him and make sure I have him ready for the camera, however, I do hope that my melting Gremlin has a little more color than his.

Congrats!

[emoji868]

Max Power

Here are some pics from LiLi on Facebook:
94f18fdd5247811bda8774a81c709599.jpg
9fb50fb6d6d9d7efaa2ce44e50f2a660.jpg
2942cca8a5b5e67025712eba07dfe4cf.jpg
7fdef93e5fbfc689e4fc67a067583ee0.jpg
d4787e1357581d1e718cda45e1488969.jpg
abccdab0148bd6133b6f9c510a95ea67.jpg
f13193f0189dcef10d8c7765b130d1dc.jpg