ECC Gremlins 2 Gizmo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To all that already received the piece:
Does the light up feature have a "fire/flickering" effect?

Is the rope on his belly movable? It looks like they placed it a bit to high compared to the prototype/movie.

Thanks

To all that already received the piece:
Does the light up feature have a "fire/flickering" effect?

Is the rope on his belly movable? It looks like they placed it a bit to high compared to the prototype/movie.

Thanks

Yes you can. You can untie it a bit to loosen it up and move it down his belly.

e3e8b6e043a2738db26d91d002496d96.jpg

Unfortunately the light feature does not flicker, it would have been cool though.

[emoji868]

Max Power

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s final resting place in my collection. And, my video review is being uploaded as we speak too; it’s a long one but I covered quite a bit so I hope you guys enjoy!

bd11ae0862befcc3283e88226f01126e.jpg

7b16b5e48a157781315b2bca26d1bd46.jpg

[emoji868]

Max Power

https://youtu.be/xiPSIn8ipGg

Here you guys and gals, enjoy!
I do suggest you see this directly through my YouTube channel for the better visual fidelity experience. Just one more thing it, I just posted it so for the higher HD visual of 4K it takes about 1/2-45min for it to show up as an option, for 1080p give it a little less not sure why that is. Thanks!!

[emoji868]

Max Power

Congrats! I'm jealous! :pray: I went to the site to see if I could jump onto Mohawk/photocopier preorders but I think I missed it.

Finally got mine. Number 12!
Very Happy with how mine turned out. Just need a better brush to fix him up a little especially the eyelashes. Mine was all pressed onto the eyes.
I like that the brush they included even has their ECC Brand on it.

Attachments

• 20180109_123906.jpg
    20180109_123906.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 139
  • 20180109_123754.jpg
    20180109_123754.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 138
  • 20180109_123645.jpg
    20180109_123645.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 137
Finally got mine. Number 12!
Very Happy with how mine turned out. Just need a better brush to fix him up a little especially the eyelashes. Mine was all pressed onto the eyes.
I like that the brush they included even has their ECC Brand on it.

Congrats!

[emoji868]

Max Power

Just got it in!! Pics give you an idea...But you really don't know until you get it. As I was grooming it I felt like somebody killed Gizmo and stuffed him. Its that good.
The translucent resin is amazing, the eyes are alive. Yes, Yes, Yes, its worth the money.

20180109_192457.jpg

20180109_192606.jpg

20180109_192704.jpg

Just got it in!! Pics give you an idea...But you really don't know until you get it. As I was grooming it I felt like somebody killed Gizmo and stuffed him. Its that good.
The translucent resin is amazing, the eyes are alive. Yes, Yes, Yes, its worth the money.

View attachment 386418

View attachment 386423

View attachment 386424

Ha ha so morbid but I said the same thing. It’s truly a masterpiece to appreciate in hand, it’s hard to explain when you think of the price tag of 2k and what expectations are commonly reserved for that price. But, I like you, I feel that it was well worth the price and truly a rare gem/grail to own.
Congrats it looks great!

[emoji868]

Max Power

i have doubts... i have it preordered (200€) but i see is far from the proto (specially the gremlin) and for that price... i expected to get a near perfect piece. Please let me know your thoughts

i have doubts... i have it preordered (200€) but i see is far from the proto (specially the gremlin) and for that price... i expected to get a near perfect piece. Please let me know your thoughts

Check out my video review I think afterwards you will be able to make a decision on it. Best of luck!

[emoji868]

Max Power

Watched and it was a great review of the figure. Well done Max!

And thank you Thecrumb for watching! And congrats on getting yours!

[emoji868]

Max Power

Does anyone’s Gizmo have missing eyelashes? I’m being told that “7 out of 9” have missing eyelashes. I expected better service after spending $2k on a statue. Unfortunately, I may be returning mine.

Does anyone’s Gizmo have missing eyelashes? I’m being told that “7 out of 9” have missing eyelashes. I expected better service after spending $2k on a statue. Unfortunately, I may be returning mine.

I didn’t notice any missing on mine and I brushed them out before I made my video so no on my end.

[emoji868]

Max Power

Back